Thread: Mu Power Adaptor not charging Sony VAIO VPCEG2AEN

Mu Power Adaptor not charging Sony VAIO VPCEG2AEN

Just a few days ago I have purchased a Sony Vaio Laptop , which came with an adapter . Since two days I have observed that the adapter is not charging the laptop properly. Yesterday I kept it for charging for around 8 hours but it was in vain as I was not even able to work on it for half an hour. The LED on the adapter is working when connected to the power source, but the laptop is not charging continuously there is frequent disconnection. The battery icon is showing connected and gets disconnected every second. This is very frustrating as it is my new laptop and I am unable to do my work. I am unable to understand as it’s charging for one second and in another second it’s getting discharged. Suggest me some solutions if you can as I am very much tired of this thing.

Re: Mu Power Adaptor not charging Sony VAIO VPCEG2AEN

I had the same problem on my Sony laptop couple of weeks ago. Even I was terrified due to this same problem. It might be because of the problem in your adapter or it could even be laptop’s jack problem. If it’s not that then definitely it’s problem with the CPU or with the processor. As you have purchased a laptop just few days back try consulting with the Sony center and change the adapter and check if it’s still showing a problem if the problem vanishes then it is definitely the Adapter issue or else you will have to check with Sony service center as your laptop will still be in warranty period.