Thread: Best tablet for drawing

Best tablet for drawing

This is going to be my first purchase of tablet and I am really confused that which one will be the best choice for me. There are a lot of options available in market and we know that as the number of options increases, it make us more confuse. I am doing an animation course from the university and I need a tablet that I can carry in my class for the portfolio and drawing. I am having one laptop but that is big to carry all the times with me. Actually, I am looking to get the ipad because I liked the apps available with that like procreate, sketchbook pro. I am very new to the things like tablet and so asking you this question. If you have any good suggestion for me then please post that over here. I will be thankful for all the replies.

Re: Best tablet for drawing

I think that Asus is going to be better option for you. You can get the Asus Transformer Pad TF300. The new ASUS Transformer pad 300 (or TF300) was tested thoroughly and a positive conclusion is drawn: The TF300 is significantly better as compared to its predecessor and also the best 10 inch mid-range Android tablet. Among the biggest plus points, In addition to the conservative design special thanks to three impressive graphics performance and the IPS display with wide viewing angle. The TF300 has a thickness of 0.38 inches (0.32 Prime "), and the plastic outer shell does not feel as strong or robust as the metal of the Prime. If we check the weight of the TF300 then this is 1.4 pounds, which is only 0.08 pounds more than the Prime. The TF300 has the same ports and slots than Prime. On its left edge, there is the Micro-HDMI port, a slot for microSD memory cards and the volume control on the top is the power button. It has a front camera of 1.2 megapixel and main camera of 8 megapixel. The keyboard dock feels identical to the Prime despite its plastic body. The keyboard is comfortable and the action of the keys is smooth. The TF300 is the first tablet from Asus to feature pre-installed the latest version of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. After registering the device, Asus provides 8GB of storage space through Asus web myCloud. It also provides remote control tools for PC or Mac and allows connection to the music store.

Thanks to Asus adjustments to the Android interface. With the help of this you will be able to choose between 3 different modes of behavior in the Tegra processor as normal, balanced, power-saving. In normal mode, the CPU runs at full speed. In balanced and power-saving, its speed is adjusted according to the use to reduce energy consumption and thereby increase the battery life. The TF300 is the second Asus tablet to include quad-core processor (quad core) Nvidia Tegra 3. The TF300 is available in versions with 16GB and 32 GB of storage and supports wireless 820.11 / b / g / n, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR, gyroscope, accelerometer and GPS. The IPS screen of the TF300 has uan resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels and a good level of brightness. It also presents angles comprehensive vision and a contrast ratio acceptable. When browsing websites, the browser of the TF300 has proven flexible and to move smoothly through pages with much content. The speakers produce sound with high volume and we have not noticed distortion at full power.

Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 is also a good choice to make. The IPS screen is mounted with a wide viewing angle and hides behind a multitouch panel Gorilla Glass. This is really resistant to scratches and bumps. The color quality and viewing experience is perfect. The final design is light, 680 grams, although slightly thicker as compared to the iPad. However, the feeling in the hand is better than Acer Iconia A500. The tablet includes microSD connections, 3.5 mm minijack connector also miniHDMI DockStation-owner and very much reminiscent of the traditional cable for Apple devices. One of the strengths of the tablet is the format of DockStation keyboard with integrated battery that provides 7 extra hours of operation per tablet. Moreover it has 2 USBs ports and a slot for SDHC cards. This is one of the best alternatives for Android iPad 2. The available pre-installed virtual keyboard layouts include a separate Asus version. Of standard Android layout, this differs by an additional fifth row with numbers. Thus, the keyboard takes a little more screen height than the Android counterpart to complete, and the individual keys are flat but with 19x11 millimeters wide from 15x13mm standard.

For drawing, it is very important that it will have the "digitzer pens" support. So I my suggestion, it will be better if you buy Asus Eee Slate EP121. The Asus Eee Slate EP121 is running Windows 7 Home Premium. In total there are 2 USB ports at your disposal. At these ports you can write an extra mouse, larger keyboard, or printer. The Asus Eee Slate EP121 runs on a 1 GHz Intel Core i5 470UM processor and has an internal memory of 32 GB. Besides this a 32 GB version of the Asus Eee Slate EP121 is also available in 64 GB memory versions. The DDR2 SDRAM memory is 2 GB. The Asus Eee Slate EP121 is an iPhone competitor with a weight of 1.2 kilograms. The dimensions of the tablet are 31.20 x 20.70 x 1.70 inches. I don’t have experience with other tablets but I have used this, so I am very much confident about this one.

There are many of the options for you and among them one of the best options for you is the Samsung Series 7 Slate. The Samsung Series 7 Slate is essentially a 11.6-inch tablet with a resolution of 1,366 x 768 pixels and the Intel Core i5 2467M. There are also 4 GB of memory and THAT IS dependent on an SSD with up to 128 GB. You can control the normal tablet touch screen or use an active digitizer. The response in our test very good: Entries will be implemented soon; the handwriting recognition works clean and gets along well with messy typefaces. Samsung is the brand that I always trust. If in case you get any problem with this unit then you can easily contact their support team. They are having a very good support for their customers.

One of the biggest problems with tablets that relied on the Windows operating system is to operate. The simple reason: Windows is not designed for touch control. Will fall as the fields for the closing of the programs are very small and also gesture control reacts noticeably slow. Samsung knows this and puts on request via the Windows interface has its own launcher, you can with as applications start faster. Therefore, the icons are specially adapted. In our tests it worked very well: While navigating through the launcher still not as fast and as comfortable as in iOS - but at length better than Windows. The battery life according to the manufacturer at around 6:30 hours. A good value for a Windows tablet.