Thread: Best between ultrabook laptop and any lightweight laptop

Best between ultrabook laptop and any lightweight laptop

Hello friends, I am a web application developer and using my computer mainly for the emails, a lot of browsing and also FTP. I am thinking to get a new laptop for me but this time I am confused that which one will be good for me. I want this to be lightweight so that it will be easy to carry along with me whenever I have meeting or have to go to visit my clients. I am really confused with the available brands and models and failed to decide the best one for me, so I am asking my question over here. Can somebody over here tell me that which model is going to be the perfect one for me. If you are having any idea about this the please let me know that. Thank you!!!

Re: Best between ultrabook laptop and any lightweight laptop

I think that the Asus Zenbook UX21 will be better choice for you. The Asus Zenbook seems like the other ultra-books. Thiscan be compared with the Apple's MacBook Air in many cases. The greatest achievement of the Zenbook is the screen that has a higher resolution as compared to the other ultra-books, and other ultra are more expensive like MacBook Air. This means that you simply will be losing more than that on your screen of other ultra-books. The work of ZenBoox Asus UX31 is commendable and especially as regards the design and audio quality. The new ultra is realized in a single casting of light with a wedge-shaped profile extraordinarily thin and elegant: starting from the 2.8 mm of the front to reach about 17 mm to the rear while the weight does not exceed 1.3 kilograms. The ZenBook UX31 is nice to see and touch, the lines are very clean with rounded corners, brushed finish with silver staining. Staining is also reduced to a minimum cracks, corners and hinges, with expansion ports placed at the point of maximum thickness of the base. there are two USB ports including one 3.0, mini-VGA output - equipped with an adapter for connection to any external displays -, a micro HDMI connector for stereo headphones and a multiformat card reader. Asus also introduces the Super HybridEngine second generation, which allows the ZenBook UX31 of being on stand-by up to 15 days, while maintaining the state of the system in RAM memory and not as before transferring it from hard disk after about 48 hours.

I would suggest you to get the Toshiba Satellite Z830. The Toshiba Satellite Z830 combines low weight and slim design with the best performance. Ultra Books are normally seen a lot faster as compared to the netbooks but are not close to the normal laptops. This can be clarified buy the specifications of ultra-books, so there is o need to surprise. The Satellite Z830 is equipped with an Intel Core i5 processor running at 1.6 GHz and an SSD with 128 GB of storage. The memory is 4 Gigabyte. Also, the screen is worthy of attention because it is in contrast to the MacBook Air and is not a reflective screen. It has an anti-reflective 'TruBrite'-screen which is illuminated by means of LEDs. The screen is HD ready and has a diagonal of 13.3 inches. Toshiba is also clear the fact that the Z830 is equipped with Satellite I / O ports of normal size. Toshiba equips the Satellite Z830 with Windows 7 Home Premium in 64-bit version, the first service pack is already installed.

Delivery

Toshiba has directed that the focus is more on the features of the Ultra-Books. Along with the notebook you will find that there is only the charger as well as a quick reference guide.

The Contents of the Satellite Z830 at a glance:
    • Toshiba Satellite Z830
    • external power supply, two parts; output power of 19 volts, 2.37 amps
    • Quick Start Guide and Warranty

Features:
    • 13.3 inch Ultra Book
    • Intel Core i5 2467M
    • 4 GB RAM
    • 128 GB SSD
    • Intel HD Graphics 3000
    • Windows 7 Home Premium
    • Ultra thin and light design
    • Illuminated & spill-resistant keyboard
    • Dolby Advanced Audio
    • Bluetooth
    • HDMI
    • USB 3.0

As you have mentioned that you are a web application developer, So I would like to suggest you for a good laptop with good configuration. In future, you might have to install some heavy application in your laptop and at that time if you are lacking in terms of the specification then I don’t think that you will like to get a new laptop again. So it is better idea to invest once and get a good configuration laptop. There are many options for such laptops. You can also go for the Toshiba Satellite M115 which is also not going to be a bad option for you. This is having sufficient workspace with the resolution of 1280x800 and it is enough for the on-screen workspace. Other than this, if we talk about the color accuracy for the Photoshop and Dreamweaver then this is also not bad. It’s a complete package for the programmers. So you msut get this one only instead of getting any cheap one.

Users give a bad rating for ease of use of the TOSHIBA SATELLITE M115. but this is relatively reliable and there are many people who also shares the same opinion. If you want to make sure that the Toshiba Satellite M115 is a solution to your problems, enjoy the help and assistance of other Diplofix users. According to users, it is powerful, they are almost all agree on this point. On average, they find it a very good value for money.