| || |
Join Date: May 2011
Re: Fluctuating volume in my ipod touch
If restore settings from ipod doesn’t work then I think that you have to restore the ipod to factory setting. To restore your iPod, follow the following steps.
- Open iTunes. Make sure that it is the latest version.
- Connect your iPod.
- Select your iPod from the Source panel. You will see information about your iPod in the Summary tab.
- Click Restore.
- As the process starts, progress bar will appear indicating how much restore has done.
- During the restore process ipod will display apple logo and progress bar at bottom, but it might be difficult to view the progress bar.
- When the process is complete, itunes will automatically ask you yo give your ipod a name and will ask you your sync preferences.