Thread: Hands free mode not working in Q-mobile E900

Hands free mode not working in Q-mobile E900

I hope you all have read the title properly the problem is with this new phone and that is Q-mobile E900. I have seen that whenever I switch my phone from the general mode to the hands free mode then it is not working at all why is that so? Can you please tell me about it. I have checked my headphones and even the mic it is working perfectly well. I have tried and used the same headphone in the other phone as well and there it is working perfectly. So that’s why I am bit worried over here on what will happen now because I have the habit of talking on my hands free when I am driving. Now it is not working I can’t even talk during driving.

Anyways what I want is some way by which I would be able to activate the hands free mode in the phone. I have tried each and every possible thing that can be done by me. Rest I think you all can talk out of the box on this issue that’s why seeking some help from you all. Do reply on the same.

Re: Hands free mode not working in Q-mobile E900

Hi do a simple restart of the phone and then check if everything is ok or not. Can you listen to songs when you play it via. Headphone. However you have mentioned that your mic is working perfectly well so it does not have to do anything with the problem. In case if a simple restart does not work then I would advise you to do a hard reset or a factory reset on the phone and see if that makes any kind of difference or not. in case if that also does not gives you any kind of fix then I would say better show it to the service center and get it replaced. That’s all I have for you.

You can have a look at this pic that I have uploaded here the guy who has uploaded this pic has claimed that making some changing in his phone has worked completely for him. So I would advise you to look at the pic and make some changes accordingly in your phone. if you are a good techie and knows a lot about the phone then I am sure you will understand what this pic talks about.

So do have a good look at the pic and let me know if this solved your problem or not.

I did try finding some solutions in the internet for the above problem and visited a lot of forums to get some help but no, I was not able to get any help from anyone seriously speaking guys this kind of phones don’t have a good hardware by which we can do some experimentation's. In one of the solutions a user had asked to replace the entire cpu of this phone with the new one. Can you all believe this and is some forums they are giving some kind of attachments may be a flash file or something which when we click on that link the attachment cannot be found. So I tried every possible thing to get a fix for the problem but I wasn’t able to get any fix for this phone.

For a change I would say get a good headphone and check it out with the phone. see If that works or not. what’s the harm in giving a try?