Thread: Can I view 3d on my Dell Studio customized laptop?

Can I view 3d on my Dell Studio customized laptop?

I am having a Dell Studio customized laptop and I wanted to know that is it possible to view 3D BDRips in 3D if I will be getting a 3d glass ? is there anyone who can give me a right link for getting appropriate 3D glasses, the laptop is having ati 512 Graphic card, I know that I am having a bad hardware but then I don’t think that it is that bad, anyways is can anyone answer me questions???

re: Can I view 3d on my Dell Studio customized laptop?

I will like to inform you that your laptop display does not support 3D, a laptop supporting 3D means that is capable of converting 2D video stream into 3D but then if you are talking about playing 3D video then you can play it on your laptop and use a 3d paper glass and so for watching the 3D video and if you are having a 3D ready card then you can just attach it to a 3D TV and watch it out, if you want then you can try out “1 + 1 NVIDIA 3D glass 1 x Double Gifts, 3 D Glasses anaglyph red cyan / blue.” On the ebay site or you can get cheap paper ones as well, just check them out and then let me know if you are satisfied with the same or not.

re: Can I view 3d on my Dell Studio customized laptop?

In that case I just wanted to share that there are different types of 3D pictures techniques, it is said that on simple Laptop/LCD/or ever CRT one can only view Anaglyph image/videos and for the other types of 3D technique say IMAX there is a need for some special Screen/hardware/driver and for watching different 3D techniques you will need different glasses as well, just to explain the same in detail for Anaglyph ones need to have red-cyn glasses, 3D movies in crt mostly are "Anaglyph", I think that you should better try out the cheap paper 3d glasses and if you like the experience that you are getting with it then you can get the NVIDIA 3D glass later.

Re: Can I view 3d on my Dell Studio customized laptop?

Even I don’t think that you should get the NVIDIA 3D glass if you are going to try out the 3d for the first time, I mean there is really no need for spending 599 in those glasses, even I had the same feeling in the starting but then by now I am really bored with the 3D, the anaglyph 3D appears to be giving no colour, I have recently watched 3D anaglyph HD version of Avatar and that where I liked the 3D, if you are willing to get Shutter glass 3D (Nvidia 3D vision) then you will have to get a 120 Hz monitor for the same as well, other than this you will have to get a decent compatible Nvidia Card too, there are a number of good 3D clips in youtube just check them out with the 3d paper glass they are just worth watching.