Thread: Need flash file for Samsung S3353

Need flash file for Samsung S3353

I recently brought a Samsung S3353 Mobile phone. It is awesome phone and I love it too much. Phone is working proper But once a time when I connect to internet it is just freeze no button is working and phone is hanged. So I remove battery and further insert it and turn it on. But continuously same problem is coming when I try to connect with internet. So, I think is it problem of software which is solve by flashing. Anyone help me where can I got flash file for Samsung S3353?

Thanks in Advance for reply

Re: Need flash file for Samsung S3353

Hey Dude, I also have Samsung S3353 and It is really nice phone. Before a few months ago I had a problem with my phone. My Phone is already connected to WIFI mode but when I try connect to any website but webpages are not load. So, I think I need install new firmware to solve this problem. So make Google search flash file for Samsung S3353 and after searching of many pages and website I got file from one website. Now I don’t have proper link and name of website is also forgot-ted from where I downloaded a flash file but if you make search on Google with this keyword “flash file for Samsung S3353” then I think you get file because it is easily available at many website for free download.

Re: Need flash file for Samsung S3353

I am using Samsung chat duos C3222. It is amazing device for chatting and use internet like social network sites. But before a few days I also get same problem when I try to connect to internet at that time my phone is freeze and nothing is working. But I don’t need to flash my phone. I just make search on Google about my problem and in one blog I get solution. The solution is that hard reset your phone which is restore your factory setting and erase all data. I show you how to do hard reset in your phone. First backup your all important data after that *2767*3855# Enter this Code in your phone and one Pop up message is coming and press yes button. Your phone is restated and it take 5 minute to load the Os and reset all setting. When phone is started try to connect with internet and I am sure your problem is solved by this code.