| || |
Join Date: Nov 2010
Nikon Coolpix P510: Highest Zoom Ratio in Compact Digital Camera
Nikon has introduced new camera with superzoom lenses Coolpix P510. Camera Coolpix P510, designed to replace the popular model Coolpix P500 , equipped with a truly spectacular NIKKOR lens with 42 x optical zoom, allowing you to capture images in a wide range of focal lengths - from wide-angle 24 mm to 1000 mm in 35-mm equivalent, the Nikon Coolpix P510 Super Zoom model for brilliant images.
Nikon Coolpix P510 lens with a sensational 42-times zoom (optical), offers outstanding precision and sharp resolution. It covers a zoom range from 24mm (wide angle shots) up to 1000 mm (for super telephoto shots) from. Thus both expansive landscapes and detail shots can pose problems. In addition, you the most effective VR image stabilization helps with movable lens group, to avoid camera shake. The high-resolution 7.5-inch TFT screen (3 inches) with 921,000 pixels is up to about 90 degrees up and up to about 82 degrees down to tilt. Thus, the photograph at the top or near the ground easier and you can capture scenes exactly as you experience them. The Clear Color Display technology reduces unwanted glare and improves visibility even in direct sunlight. A high-performance GPS chip found in every recording the precise location data. You can print your images with geo-tags or record your route and know when later viewing on a PC always know exactly where you were. Easy to shoot movies at highest quality: With just one touch you can now record full-HD movies with stereo sound. While recording, you can both zoom, and use the auto-focus and store each time a photo. With the HDMI connection you can then enjoy your movies on your HD TV. Allow greater creative control, the four modes of exposure control: Program AE (P), Shutter-Priority Auto (S), Aperture priority (A) and Manual (M). They allow a lot of creative freedom, especially in night scenes or low light conditions.
The main feature of COOLPIX P510 is a 16-megapiskelny CMOS-sensor with a diagonal 1/2, 3 inches and the back flare. Its sensitivity ranges from 100 to 3200 ISO, plus there are modes Hi1 (ISO 6400 equivalent) and Hi2 (monochrome, ISO 12800). Three-inch LCD display with a resolution of 921k dots has a functional hinge, and the resolution 0.2-inch electronic viewfinder is 201 thousand points. In this regard, there is no change from the time of P500, unfortunately. As for video recording, it is in 1080p and 30 frames per second. Key features:
- NIKKOR lens with 42 x optical zoom (24-1000 mm): expand opportunities through amazing photographic coverage from wide angle.
- 16-megapixel CMOS sensor on the back illumination: since each pixel receives more light, this high-sensitivity matrix in conjunction with the EXPEED image processing module provides clear images in any lighting conditions.
- Recording video format Full HD (1080p) with stereo sound: a button to start recording video helps.
- Swivel LCD monitor with a diagonal of 7.5 cm (3.0 inches) and a resolution of 921k dots: shooting at any angle. This high-resolution screen has a reflective coating and supports monitors with pure colors Nikon, providing clarity when viewing images.
- Built-in Global Positioning System (GPS): by recording the exact location (latitude and longitude), in which the picture was taken in the form of 'geotagging' to the image data (Exif) with the camera can track the route when it is not used for shooting.
- Automatic dynamic range: obtaining images with excellent detail of tones in any situation when shooting with high dynamic range. The camera combines the two images taken with different exposures, one for the shutter to create images with wide dynamic range and rich gradation of colors.
- Enhanced video: recording, you can use optical zoom with auto focus and perform time-lapse video recording or fast speeds up to 120 frames per second (VGA). Videos can be captured in iFrame, a built-in HDMI connector lets you connect the camera directly to your TV HDTV.
- High-speed continuous shooting: shooting up to five or up to 30 images at full resolution at a rate of 7 or 1 frame per second, respectively.
- Mode dial to manual exposure mode (P / S / A / M) and user mode, which can instantly recall the necessary camera settings.
- 16 scene modes: Scene modes allow you to automatically set the optimal camera settings for popular photographic styles, effects and locations. It is easy to make great photos, just select the mode that suits the shooting conditions.
- Fast and accurate AF: in manual focus mode with 99-point autofocus system can make the most dramatic images of complex objects.
- AF function of the object: make sharp images of objects that can not or do not want to stop. AF function of the object the camera remains focused on a selected subject, even if it is in motion.
- Wireless transmission: compatibility with the cards Eye-Fi X2 (or later). Give your digital photos (format JPEG) directly to your phone or personal computer, and then connect to the internet to using my Picturetown - a service for sharing photos by Nikon.
- Retouch Menu: enhance your pictures with a number of built-in filter effects. Use filter effects such as "selective color", which converts the image to monochrome, and then in the selected area of paint are added, and the "Rays" - add a glow effect to bright objects.
- EXPEED C2: fast and powerful image processing system, Nikon EXPEED C2 provides high-speed execution of operations, advanced movie recording, high sensitivity and maximum image quality.