Thread: How to rotate photo in ipad

How to rotate photo in ipad

Hello Guys. I have a problem in my ipad. The images in ipad it are not able rotate by using two fingers. The image which are imported incorrectly and off by 90 degrees does not look properly in my ipad. How can I rotate it suggestions please?

Re: How to rotate photo in ipad

Yes there is a problem in rotating the images in ipad. But if you are using the iphoto application to sync your photos then here is the solution, you have an option of editing. You can rotate your photo by clicking the edit button. For rotating the photo first select the photo you want to rotate. Then click edit button and various options are available in it. Select rotate option from it, Rotate as you want. When completed save the image and then sync your ipad with iTunes and import the photo. The photo will be viewed as you rotated.

Re: How to rotate photo in ipad

I suggest you to use Photoshop application. This application has inbuilt rotate option in it. You can rotate the image in your ipad only no need of rotating the image in your PC and sync the ipad again and again. For rotating the image, run the application click on the edit. Select the image you want to rotate. As the image opens you will see crop button hit the button and will see other options in it. Select rotate from it and you are done with rotating the image.