Thread: Does T-Mobile HTC one S release date says something about AT&T HTC one XL

Does T-Mobile HTC one S release date says something about AT&T HTC one XL

There have been several rumors leaked all over the web saying that T-Mobile's getting the One S on April 22. I don’t know why AT&T still making it much more delay to release its phone by being one of the LAST companies. I have heard that the T-Mobile going to release One S in the UK and Taiwan in the beginning of April. I know that it’s already passed the FCC. I don’t know for what AT&T is waiting for. Basically, I won't be a happy in this situation and there is not a small possibility that we can get One X until May. I hope that T-mobile’s first launch will going to make some sense over AT&T so that they can respond quickly.

Re: Does T-Mobile HTC one S release date says something about AT&T HTC one XL

An anonymous but trusted source appears on the German market about the HTC One X 02.04. That is to say, that it would be anywhere from that date available. The date at then probably not quite true. In Germany, we are but still for three days in advance, because it only get at 05 April . Then we hope all the times that the post office will deliver it quickly.

The HTC One range of phones presented during the Mobile World Congress and will make the assault on the smartphone market during 2012. If anything, the new range of HTC, which has some pretty interesting features in its three devices. According to the British operator O2, the HTC One X and HTC One S are already available. There is still argue that the price and related fees. HTC have no confirmation or refutation, but that date does not seem anything crazy, especially knowing that the Galaxy SIII will be presented shortly and would take away much market share to these devices from HTC if you are delayed in time.

The new family HTC One were surprised at the MWC in Barcelona and has a price and release date. At least for Germany, Austria and Switzerland, where The Unwired claims that come from next week. The prices that manage the brand new catalog for this 2012 would fall between EUR 299 and 599 for one V and one X, remaining the One S at a midpoint of 499. To further confirm the rumors, the German provider O2 has reported via Twitter account that the One X and One S will come from next week, so don’t go away because you can probably see them in the other countries of Europe at any moment.