Thread: Printing Options available in HTC One XL

Printing Options available in HTC One XL

I am looking forward to get HTC One Xl soon and I would like to know what are the printing options included in this phone. I know that one X have some good printing options but do you think that one XL does comes with same options. I need multiple ways to of printing depending on the area and situation I reside. I hope that everyone here aware about the Google Cloud Print. Do you think that it is possible for me to use the phones setting to synch to Google Cloud Print.

Re: Printing Options available in HTC One XL

Although for the European space HTC velocity 4G LTE is being considered as a supportive phone model, could be the recently introduced HTC One XL is a candidate for smart phones with LTE support in European sales region. So far, the HTC One XL is only for the Asian and Australian space designed and marketed. The specs does not say anything about special kind of printing option in this phone. i assume that it should support Wireless printing and online printing without the need of any special app or something. The Android ICS has the compatibility of directing connecting and interacting with with some printers via wifi or Bluetooth HDP.

With Google Cloud Print you can print jobs from the Android smartphone to any printer connected PC. For example, if a document on Monday morning in the office is available, it can be sent at the weekend. But only if the addressed PC is also available online. Otherwise, the job enters the queue and is executed only after the startup. Even for people who share a printer, and go away from the establishment of a permanent network, this can be a practical solution. In order to use Google Cloud print with the smartphone to be able to before, a few precautions are taken. Firstly, you need a Google account. It allows the use of Google Docs . Meanwhile, Google's online office service for an Android app added, which should also be found in the app list on the phone. On the PC also has the Google Chrome browser installed.

Google Cloud Print in the beta so far can be used only with Android or iOS smartphones and tablets. In addition, the PC must be addressed at present still be with Windows 7, XP or Windows Vista. Compatibility with Mac and Linux will follow shortly but according to Google. An appointment was announced but not yet found. With ePrint-enabled printer, such as those sold by HP, for example, has long been, the need for a PC can also be avoided. These printers are in fact, be controlled directly through a dedicated Internet connection and a specific e-mail address. The print jobs sent via the Google Cloud Print secure https protocol. This should be ensured that between senders and printers no one else can access the data. Google puts itself as backup copies of all documents sent. However, only been printed to the document, then they should be deleted. The history is stored at Google, but can be deleted using the Google Cloud Print dashboard at any time.

After such a long time since rumors began circulating, HTC has the cloud service HTCSense off temporarily in order to subject it to a revision. How long the recent renovations to HTCSense are not yet known. Since its introduction in 2010 of the cloud service complaining of errors, and missing features, and declining numbers of users, and now HTC will address these issues. The idea behind HTCSense was to synchronize HTC smartphones to manage applications, and phones to block a variety of things like the course to be stored in the cloud. Up to 30 April 2012, the buyers secure their HTCSense data because it will be deleted otherwise inevitable