Thread: The ROM of the Htc one S can be applied on the Htc one xl?

The ROM of the Htc one S can be applied on the Htc one xl?

Htc one Xl is recently launched in market and after checking specification and feature, I have brought this phone. This phone is too good as per my expectation. Firstly I install games on my phone and enjoyed the games. Htc one Xl have Dual – core 1.5 GHz CPU and Adreno 225 GPU which gives you unbeatable graphic Support for playing Games And watching Movies. I want to install Custom Rom on Htc one xl but I cannot get to anywhere. Recently I was used Htc One S and I have Rom of this phone. So, I want to know can I use Rom of Htc One S into My Htc One Xl. I do not want to take any kind of risk and therefore clearing everything before planning to do anything.

Re: The ROM of the Htc one S can be applied on the Htc one xl?

I am also using the Htc one XL phone. At time of starting I don’t require custom Rom because I am not Using too much of games and application but when I getting quite interested in games. So, I need to install much of games, at that time I require custom Rom. I make search on the internet but I cannot find any website where should I get Custom Rom for htc one xl. so, I try to install the Custom Of Htc One X on my htc one xl but it does not support because Rom’s and Kernel design are totally depend on which CPU and GPU installed in phone. HTc one xl and Htc One s both have Dual – core 1.5 GHz CPU and Adreno 225 GPU which both are similar. So, I think Rom of htc one s support in Htc one Xl. Try it and let me know if it supports.

thank for reply, I am new buddy in this Custom Rom and all. As I mentioned in my question I don’t want to take any kind of risk without any confirmation. Because when I installing jailbreak in my Iphone4 at that time my home button of phone does not work properly. I was suffering from such a bad Experience because that I don’t want to take any risk. so, anyone have confirmation than please post.

you are right don’t take any risk without confirmation and proper planning to install Custom Rom because sometimes its create a issues like charging Problem, phone getting overheated, display flicker, etc. Custom Rom is not only depends on CPU and GPU but depends on many other things like chip-set, network configuration, clockwork, different screen technology, etc. I also have Htc one Xl and need Custom Rom for that but I am still waiting for release of custom Rom for Htc one Xl.