Thread: Getting Error 8387 while downloading Song on iTunes

Getting Error 8387 while downloading Song on iTunes

hi guys

this is really very frustrating that I ma getting this error 8387 on my iTunes , i have iPhone 4s this occurred when today I was downloading the song by the menu path Store then on the Check for Available Downloads. At first the song was downloading perfectly ok but while downloading the last few songs I got this error on 8387. What exactly this error means as I looked every where but was not able to find ant thing on this. is there any one here can help me with this I will be really appreciate you affords . Thanks in advance

Re: Getting Error 8387 while downloading Song on iTunes

Well I like to tell you that in case that you are downloading it to an iPod or iPad you might have running out of space. You can just try and download it once more as for the period of the download there might have been a time at when the e download was somewhat interrupted. If it fail again than the device might nothing to do with this problem, it will be some issue with perhaps itunes store side and solution to that will be is to report it to Apple and for that you have to just click there account in iTunes that will be on the right hand corner. login and click on purchases history, after that the entire your purchases will shows up and on the right hand corner there is a button to report a problem.

Re: Getting Error 8387 while downloading Song on iTunes

Yeah this is really ridiculous and there are many with this kind of problem have been seen and apple just don’t care to solve this problem , I myself had this issue and seriously Apple's documentation is awful , I am programmer for pass 25 yrs and I can tell you that this is just the evidence of the obscure codes is the mark of a poor programmer. With all that said did you tried to resuming those downloads because in my case this always happen at the time of bulk download. The first few songs juat work fine but each download finishes with that issue . though, their actual download finishes, so what I suggest is you just click pause all and after that resume all . also I have found that I had a Firefox iTunes add on. I disable that and between the two, it worked. if clears it up, hope this helps