Thread: How to know who all are using iMessage on iPad

How to know who all are using iMessage on iPad

I am a great fan of Apple products so I have all electronic ideas of apple only. As I have an iPhone 4S, a Macbook Pro, and an iPad. I am using iMessage in both iPad and iPhone but I am not able to understand how to add or find friends in iMessage. I know there must a very simple way which I am not able to understand so can anyone over here help me out to solve my problem. Thanks in Advance.

Re: How to know who all are using iMessage on iPad

Good question, look at the email you use to buy apps and music on iTunes is called Apple ID, this is the one used for the IMessage both iPods and iPhones as in Cases. And it adds in the same way you add any contact, the system will automatically recognize it as IMessage contact, or else the application will IMessage and in the top right there is an icon of a pencil and a little picture, there you click on the top and says "To" and there you can put the Apple ID of the person you want to send something in IMessage.

The great thing is that you always iMessage free messages (including photographs and videos) can send to any other iPhone, iPod or iPhone with iOS 5. To do this you need no special or new application. You can simply use the Messaging app you already use for sending SMS messages. To use iMessage you must first turn, though the standard already. Go to settings and click on 'messages'. Here you will find the option to iMessage on or off. You will also find the option to read proofs to send when someone sends you a message and you read it.

Would like to tell you something about iMessage. iMessage currently works only when you are connected to 3G or Wifi, so you can turn on an option to send SMS message as when iMessage unavailable. This is the normal SMS iOS 5 for what we knew. The last option is the 'get on' option. Here you can enter the address or addresses you want to receive iMessages. On your iPhone, your phone number is the default address (number) you will receive iMessages. You can also add an email address to iMessage also to receive. For iPod and iPhone is that you have a valid e-mail address in order to perform iMessage to receive. Within the 'get on' option you can change the recognition. Here you select the address or number what others see when you send a message via iMessage. It is advisable for all your IOS devices use the same address as it would all posts real-time synchronized. A conversation started on your iPhone so you can continue on your iPhone.

IMessage is a utility included in IOS that allows us to send free messages to other users of IOS devices or Mac OS X. Not everyone has these devices so the easiest way to know who uses IMessage is follow the steps below you'll find. The first thing is to open the Messages application on our device IOS. If we set ourselves, we must do this by selecting our Apple ID and typing our password. Then press the button in the upper right corner to compose a new message. Once there, select the contacts or look for the specific person to whom we send the message. If this person uses IMessage, you see a blue bubble next to their name. We also want to remind you that for the iPhone, you should go to the Settings menu of the Messages and uncheck the "Send as SMS" IMessage messages in the event that we have no data connection. This will avoid shocks in the bill.