Thread: ipad 2 icloud accessing

ipad 2 icloud accessing

I am unable to access my icloud account from my ipad 2. I am getting redirected and not to able to log in to icloud. I am not able to send email from my browser and so I have to access icloud for sending email?

Re: ipad 2 icloud accessing

I suggest you to use icabmobile Browser and you will be able to access your icloud account. You can easily access your account from icabmobile browser. It is meant for ipad, iphone and ipod. You will experience a difference in using the icabmobile browser and regular browser.

You should checkout that you are not entering the wrong password as the passwords are very much of case sensitive and make sure that the caps lock if turned off. Synchronization of any account to icloud then remember that you can’t access it from icloud you have to access it from the main website of the account which you have synced . And be sure that you haven’t changed your password from icloud, after than you can only have access through the new password.

I think that the problem is with the settings .Try changing your browser id from the ipad. From the settings option tap browser’s icon on the right side of the toolbar. If you are using icabmobile browser then change the Browser ID To icabmobile and you'll be able to access icloud using the ipad.

You can also use Atomic Web browser to access icloud. Try the same thing changing your browser id to atomic web browser. If you can’t access it than try deleting your cookies and history from the ipad may be due to some technical reasons you might be redirected.