Thread: Not getting Mobile Network on Lenovo Thinkpad slate tablet

Not getting Mobile Network on Lenovo Thinkpad slate tablet

Hello friends, I am using Lenovo Thinkpad slate tablet 183827U having android 3.1 and have Kernel Version 2.6.36.3. I have enable Wi-Fi and also kept the Network Notification on, so that I can connect to home wireless network. Would like to clear that have not enable airplane mode. Recently purchased new SIM card of T-Mobile and inserted into tablet but was not able to get Mobile Networks and when trying to search in Wireless and Networks setting then also it was been not showing it. Can anyone help me out with this problem and tell me that what I should do it. Thank you.

Re: Not getting Mobile Network on Lenovo Thinkpad slate tablet

I do believe that you are having a Lenovo Thinkpad slate tablet 183827U which is having a 64G Wi-Fi then I would like to tell that it is only tablet which is having Wi-Fi, if you have opened the case and added card inside it then also it will not work, I would like to tell something mote about this tablet. The Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet boasts excellent accessories that can transform the tablet into an on-the-go business machine. But short battery life and some stability issues make it a question printable choice for casual and corporate users alike.