Thread: Which is better HTC One XL or Samsung Galaxy S3 ?

Which is better HTC One XL or Samsung Galaxy S3 ?

So it been an while I have updated my phone and I was thinking this time I will be getting the Android phone as I have heard lot about the android phones. well I am thinking get the lasted phone and there are two phone that I was looking to get and those are

• HTC One XL
    • Samsung Galaxy S3

I don’t know anything about the android and about the phone as well . when is Samsung Galaxy S3 will be releasing. I don’t mind to wait for some time for this phone and I don’t like the HTC build of non-removable battery but still . I'm not in contract with any particular carrier. So which will be the better option to me . is there anyone here can tell me the benefits of the both . I will be appreciating this

Re: Which is better HTC One XL or Samsung Galaxy S3 ?

the One XL has a quad-core with 1.5 GHz Processor. Come with the 1.5 gigabytes of RAM . This not only Smoothly navigate the menu is guaranteed, even for mobile surfing, there should be no other hardware difficulties with performance. The battery of HTC One XL has a capacity of 1,800 mAh, in the first test reports, it has to prove it can maintains that even with a full day of intensive use. For in addition to the processor and the large display attracts orderly flow At 4.7 inches spread 720x1280 pixels. The other technology components can be proud of. The camera has a resolution of 8 megapixels and shoots videos in Full HD resolution, large internal memory of 32 GB can be expanded with microSD cards - in contrast to competitor Sony Xperia S, the manufacturer of a slot waived for additional storage. The only significant difference between the One X and One XL is the support of LTE, as with data speeds of 50 megabits per second. Another highlight is the weight of the HTC ONE XL. Despite its compact size, it just does not weigh under 130 grams in the housing is located next to wireless HDMI and Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, WiFi and HSDPA per bgn at 21 megabits a second. The HTC One XL is one of the first smart phones on the market that have the latest version of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich features. In the usual way HTC puts its own interface HTC Sense. With Android 4.0, the user also has access to the play goals, formerly Android Market, Android, and there may be some fee-based download, but also free applications and games directly to their HTC ONE XL.

HTC One XL measures 134.8 x One XL 69.9 x 8.9 mm and weighs 129gr. The screen of HTC One XL is a capacitive touch LCD2 Super IPS 4.7 "16M colors that offers a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. Bring accelerometer sensor, proximity sensor, gyro sensor and a user interface HTC Sense. This screen is multitouch, Gorilla Glass and its controls are touch sensitive. The One XL HTC camera is 8 megapixels and comes with autofocus, LED flash, geo-tagging photos, smile and face detection and HD video recording of images simultaneously. This handset brings a 1.3 megapixel secondary camera. The HTC One XL comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 processor Dual Core 1.5 GHz and the operating system Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). The HTC One XL comes with WIFI, 3G, 4G (LTE), Bluetooth 4.0, micro-USB 2.0, GPS, GPRS and EDGE. Other features of the HTC One XL is a standard Li-Po 1800 mAh, digital compass, Adobe Flash, integration with YouTube and Google Talk, stereo FM radio with RDS, integration with social networks, video recorder with HD 1080p recording at 30fps stereo sound, DLNA connection to transfer media files between devices, Beats Audio integration, document viewer, editor, TV out via a link MHL / V, 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal user memory. HTC

With the HTC One XL is the LTE version of the HTC One X, which is to be had in the U.S. at the provider AT & T. the HTC One XL instead of the Nvidia Tegra 3 quad-core processor, gets the Snapdragon Krait S4 dual-core processor. Apparently there were difficulties on "cooperation" of the Tegra 3 with LTE. Now one might think, the Snapdragon processor would be a retrospective step compared with the Tegra 3, who also have at least four cores. T e HTC One XL similar HTC One X to the in almost everything, except in three points: the mobile phone standard, the processor and internal memory. Especially in some of the most important things. But it also has much to offer .It has a 4.7 "large display with SLCD2 technology with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels (HD). The Android version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) acts with the graphical user interface operating system this phone - similar to the HTC one complete series. The processor is different from the One X , probably due to the incompatibility of the Tegra processor 3 to the LTE. The One XL is a tinkers, clocked at 1.5 GHz, dual-core processor from Qualcomm, the brand - and an S4! The internal memory has 16GB and the RAM is 1GB in size. It has dimensions of 134.8 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm and is thus slightly higher than the One X (not L). The equipment is all in a heavy 129 grams, or slightly. The battery has a capacity of 1800mAh. It has, like the One X, own an 8MP camera, a video recording function with a resolution of 1080p (HD), a front camera of 1.3 MP and a HTC image chip.

Samsung Galaxy S3 It will almost certainly May 3, the official date of the presentation of new Samsung Galaxy S3, while on location there seems no doubt because London is the first choice by Samsung that still has thought well to extend this presentation even in the distant and rich Dubai until you get to New York and Seoul, all in near real time with respect to the presentation in London. According to the latest rumors, the new Galaxy S3, official sponsor of the 2012 London Olympics will come to market in two colors: black and blue and a variant of another, which probably will come out later, all white. As for the capacity of the options should be the "classic" 16 and 32 GB of internal space, expandable via a Micro SD. Display with HD resolution at 1080p will be accompanied by a quad-core processor with 4G technology Exynos Lite. The price should range from 600 to 699 Euros while the Target "fixed" the competition.

As for the Galaxy Samsgun s3, still do not know many details of the event or presentation or the terminal itself. According to the information medium Korean Times Electronic News, the final thickness is planning for the Galaxy Samsung S3 would be about 7 millimeters thick, so this would be a very thin phone, the finest of all the current market .

Other data, not official, known the expected phone are:

1. 4212 Quad Core 1.8 GHz Exynos.
    2. 2 GB RAM.
    3. Screen of4, 6 pulgadas con resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
    4. NFC.
    5. LTE connectivity.
    6. 12 megapixel camera.
    7. 2250 mAh battery.
    8. Android OS 4.0.

the Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300) is the successor to the Samsung S2 Galaxy . Reportedly the smartphone runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, furthermore, the Galaxy S3 bearing the 5.0-TouchWiz interface. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a high-end Android Smartphone with an unknown weight. About the dimensions are not yet known. The operating time of the depends on the degree of use. The Samsung Galaxy S3 supports GSM 900, 1800 and 1900 MHz networks. S3 with the Galaxy can fast mobile internet with HSDPA and UMTS support. The speed of HSDPA get rid of the difference between home and progress. With the Samsung Galaxy S3 can contain text (SMS) as well as multimedia (MMS) messages sent and received. Thanks to the support email you can simply read your own emails. Vibrating alert and polyphonic or MP3 ringtones are of course standard. as regards the size of the internal memory are not supplied by the manufacturer. In total there is 1 slot for MicroSD external memory. You be able to transfer data via USB to transfer to and from your PC. The Galaxy S3 also has Bluetooth and WiFi .

the XL version, in contrast to the HTC one X is not a quad-core processor from Nvidia in the trade is, but with the brand new Krait chip of the 4th Generation of Qualcomm. Has only two processor cores, but a built-in chipset LTE modem. Concerns that the new chip could be interpreted as due to the dual-core noticeably slower than the quad-core Nvidia should be dispelled with these benchmark results, however. The features are almost identical but with the difference that the X mount a dual-core Snapdragon S4, LTE networks will be compatible and 16GB of internal memory. Just for LTE networks, this model will be launched in the States I heard that in June should be launched , where they are preparing the best. Since the choice to change the processor in HTC lived only as necessary to support LTE networks, speaking directly to me it was explained that the intention is to sell it only in countries that already have the necessary network infrastructure and whose operators offer already the connection LTE.

HTC One XL screen, is not in half measures, because it incorporates a diagonal of 4.7 inches. Technology is type 2 and 3D LCD Super Gorilla Glass (the edges are more protected) and display a 720p (1280 x 720 pixels). At the camera, this is an 8 megapixel sensor, a 22mm wide angle lens, an f/2.0 aperture and a BSI sensor. Face detection and smile are present on the native application. A burst mode is available with 5 frames per second and a Dual Mode Shutter, to make one-click two different pictures in less than a second. Side connectivity: NFC, DLNA, Bluetooth 3.0, WiFi b / g / n, 3.5 mm jack, microUSB, MHL and Beats Audio sound enhancement. The design is very attractive with polycarbonate plastic and a thickness of 9.29 mm. The One XL interest to countries with LTE connectivity, Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and Sense 4.0. Greatest benefit in the HTC One XL no quad-core processor, but a dual-core chipset used, but also the strong clocked at 1.5 GHz. He is supported by 1 GB of RAM. The display is, surprisingly, less than 5 inches tall, how many it had expected due to the device name. The screen size is 4.7 inches down to quite the same as the One X, the same resolution of 720p. The same applies to the built-in digital camera with 8 megapixel resolution and 1080p video capability.

Samsung Galaxy S3 The display on the device is large enough, get the 5 icon rows of the note and the Galaxy display dominates the majority of the unit, which aligns with the previous rumors of a 4.8-inch HD 1080p display 16:9 aspect ratio . The device of the image is running Ice Cream Sandwich and features of the redesigned home button, which also describes its possible authenticity. Specifications rumor of S3 Galaxy were commonplace, but it is likely that the device will feature full HD mentioned above along with 1.5GHz quad-core processor Exynos, 8 megapixel, 2 megapixel front facing camera and 4G LTE connectivity.