Thread: Which accessories will be available with HTC One XL?

Which accessories will be available with HTC One XL?

I am planning to buy this phone soon guys. The only thing that is bothering me is what are the accessories that will be coming with the phone. I am sure some of you must have got the phone already that’s why I want to know what are the accessories that have come up with the phone? in case if something is missing then I will make sure that I buy it separately for the phone for an example I want a headphone compulsory for the phone, beats audio supported headphone that’s what I want and nothing else. So headphone is a compulsory thing in my list and rest will follow. Anyways coming to the main question please give a quick reply of which accessories come with the phone when you unbox it. i need a reply soon.

re: Which accessories will be available with HTC One XL?

I think it will include a charger/USB cable, with beats headphone. I don’t hae much idea about the other accessories that will be coming with the phone. since I haven’t got the phone yet but yes sure there should be a beats audio headphone and the chargers. While some popular online stores do provide an offer they also shell out some extra accessories for the phone which the users can get it. otherwise you can have a look at the various unboxing videos of this phone out there in google and you will get to know what all accessories are there available for the phone. that will give you a fair amount of idea about which all accessories are present in the box for you. However if you want then you can buy some extra accessories for the phone as well. some of the accessories which I don’t think will be included In the box is the case cover, Bluetooth car kit, extrernal batteries and all. If you want to have a look at some of the additional accessories that are made exclusive for the sensation XL then you can visit this site called as Fommy and type in HTC One XL out there you will get all the necessary details displayed in the website. So it is a nice place to check out. I am sure you will love it. I hope I have answered out the necessary query of yours, that’s it from my side for you.