Thread: Micromax X225 giving 'insert sim card' message

Micromax X225 giving 'insert sim card' message

I don’t know why I got this phone but really it has been a big head ache for me the day I got this phone. I am just pissed off this phone. shouldn’t have gone ahead and brought this phone. you know what it has started giving me problem since the day one. On the day one when I brought it I thought of using it for some time and then charge it till the battery gets full. So I did exactly the same thing. once I charged the entire battery I took it out for calling purpose. After some minutes of calling the phone got switched off and I was just looking at my phone blankly. What has happened to the phone. when ui tried to switch on at that time also it did not start. So what I did was removed the cover, removed the battery and placed it back again and started the phone. this time the phone lit up and I was happy that the phone was safe. Many a times I have to remove the battery, also sometimes remove the sim card and place it back again. so that the phone starts again. recently when I tried removing the sim card and placing it back. When I started the phone it refused to start and the entire phone went blank again. even after removing the sim card, battery and placing it back again. so this has really pissed me off and I am thinking to flash this phone but I don’t understand how to do any kind of flashing stuff on that phone? that’s what I am not understanding at all? Do you all know how to do that? Please help me with this one. If nothing works out for me then I would be throwing out this phone in my dustbin, that’s it.

Please guys if possible do reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your response.

re: Micromax X225 giving 'insert sim card' message

Ok looks to me as a very serious problem. I think there has to be some problem with the sim card slot. I think probably it has gone off that’s why the phone is not in contact with the sim. So possibly one small advise that I would like to give you is that clean the mmc socket that would be fine for you. If you know where is the mmc socket then it is well and good for you otherwise take some help from the online sites which will help you in showing where exactly it is and how can you clean it up. So that is one solution. In case if that does not work out for you then I would ask you to show this to some micromax service center nearby your area and see if some people out there are ready to look out for your phone. as such micromax has very less number of service centre’s across india that’s why you will have to do a lot of searching before you get one. So do look out for that. In case if you aren’t able to do any of those then switch to some other phone that’s all I can say. You cant aste much money on such kind of phones better you switch to a new one.

I hope this is a clean advise for you from my side. Please feel free to ask some questions over here. I will try and answer it out for you. Hope that’s clear.