Thread: Need to flash Samsung B7722 mobile phone?

Need to flash Samsung B7722 mobile phone?

Can anyone over here tell me how to flash this particular phone which I have mentioned over here. I know it is a bit old phone to talk about but still I want to flash it. So can you all please tell me how would I be able to do that? Is there any particular tool by which I can flash it or some software available online then do tell me about it. ?

I did some research in the internet to get some tools for the same but I was not able to find it. so that’s why I have come here to take some opinion from you all on this. Maybe you all will be having some idea about the same. so please reply accordingly over here. Waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Need to flash Samsung B7722 mobile phone?

Hi do check out the link that I have given you. It surely has some B7722 DRIVERS,FLASHING MANUAL, AND FLASHER. However in case if you can’t find it out there then you can have a check at the attachments that I have given you below over here. I am sure that should help you out. If you are facing any problems with the attachment then make sure you inform me about the same because that will help me know that the attachment is working properly or not. the drivers and the flashers had worked successfully for me earlier but now I can’t say that because a year has been passed by since I haven’t made any use of such kind of tools. I hope that’s pretty clear for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have got a step by step process by which you can successfully flash the phone and here are the details for you.

1) First of all you need to connect the phone to the system via. Usb port and press volume + and – button together. You will get to see "USB device with DFU Capabilites" in the device manager.

2) Open up the flasher folder and Updatethe force driver to 52xdfu.in.

3) After having opened the flasher folder follow the instructions that are given over here accordingly.

- If you are downloading on master then Select the “xxxx.usbid” using “SET USB ID” button.ex)
    - You need to selectThe “B7722_Sorrento_Setting_v01.mdl” using “SET MODEL” button.
    - Select The “Model_Name.ptt” using “Partition Table” button of Main.
    - Select the “Model_Name.ptt” of CSCex) B7722XX.ptt

4) Once done with that press the start button and your phone is completely flashed.

Note: I have mentioned the steps only for downloading on master there is one more way by which you can download on Slave. If you want then you can tell me I can also elaborate some steps on that as well. also the flasher and all you can find in the attachments that I have given below over here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

unsure Re: Need to flash Samsung B7722 mobile phone?

Hey dude just wanted to say that I have flashed out my phone with he tool that you have given over here. Well what I want to say is that after I had flashed out my phone I happened to check out the local status of the phone by pressing *#7465625#, to check whether both the sim cards of the phone are working or not. on checking out I found out that one of the sim is on the network lock while the other is not. so it makes one of the sim card unusable. Can you all tell me if there is any code to unlock the network lock on one of the sim cards? I did try finding out something in the internet and somewhere one of the guy had written 00000000 to unlock the network lock but that seemed to have not worked for me. Anything else that is there for me to try out and unlock the code. If you all have some information about the same then do let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for the response from your side.

Hi there are lots of unlock codes available in the internet you can find out there. In fact there are some applications which you can download. Wherein you just have to enter the imei number of the phone and enter it, it will give you the necessary unlock code directly in the phone. So you can enter the code in your phone and get the sim unlocked. That’s what you can do I think this is the most effective method that I have got for you do have a look at the same.