Thread: iTunes Connect authorization email not received

iTunes Connect authorization email not received

I have already submitted my online application for uploading the iBook but problem is that, I have not received any of the authorization email from them. I have checked my inbox as well as the SPAM box and that is not anywhere. I am wondering that how long it will take to receive the authorization email. Other than this, while I try to sign in to the iTunes Connect then instead of signing in, it is showing me the error message that says "Apple ID does not have permission to access iTunes Connect". I am not able to understand that what should I do for this problem. This is the first time that I am facing problem with this and really have no idea that what to do. So I am starting this thread over here so that I can get some replies from the people over here. If you are having any helpful suggestion for me that can help me to come out of this issue then please let me know that. I will appreciate each and every reply for this. Thank you!!!

Re: iTunes Connect authorization email not received

When you have submitted online application for uploading the iBook? I would like to tell you that it will take normally 24 hours to get the authorization email. If you have just submitted the online application then this is obvious that you will not get the authorization email immediately. So keep patience and if you failed to get the authorization email after 1 day also then it will be better for you to contact to the Apple support directly and ask them about the same. They will let you know that what is the exact problem with that and what you have to do in order to get the authorization email. I think that this is the best thing for you to do at this time. I hope this will be resolved soon. And post the reply from apple over here so that other people who are searching for the same can get some idea from your post about the issue.

Re: iTunes Connect authorization email not received

I have faced this problem earlier and somehow I succeeded to get workaround for this issue and I want to share that with the people over here. OK…here is how it goes. I made one more email account and then made a new iTunes account. After that I filled the form over again but this time I used my brother’s name as well as a different credit card. I tried to minimize all the things that it might connect to the earlier application and this worked for me. I received the authorization email in just 5 minutes. So you can also try with the same and see if this is helpful for you or not. Now I am working on the book without any problem. Good Luck!!!