Thread: On Iphone Google Images are not working in safari browser.

On Iphone Google Images are not working in safari browser.

I made a buy of the latest iphone and all I do is surf on net and do some additional tasks, and as I found safari browser to be more convenient, I make use of it and recently it came to my notice that a while back the "images"-tab in google was not able to work on the iPhone in safari I have tried. I've searched the net to find if it works with any other browsers , but , it dint seem so . so to explain further in my case , I need to say that when I tend to search on some images it will work fine but when I press the "images"-tab and I get a thumbnail view with pictures . and this is where I have some issues as when touching one of the images I get an large view of an image besides it. The "back to the results" as well as "full image" buttons tend to dim out without being touchable and swiping is not able to work properly. And according to me the only issues I can guess it is iOS version issue but not sure regarding it , so I am not having exact idea as what could be the issue and so I required your assistance, so guys help me in my case.

Re: On Iphone Google Images are not working in safari browser.

It seems like an OS issue. If you are willing, I would attempt to do a fresh restore on the phone and attempt once more. And when I mean fresh, I mean putting your phone into DFU mode along with then performing a restore. in addition to when asked, I would set the iphone up as a latest phone instead of restoring from backup. since if you do the latter, you will restore previous settings that may be the actual reason of the issue. In addition as you are making use of safari, I noticed later that it was AdBlocker from Cydia that was messing up my Safari and after working around it was solved. So better attempt this one.

I cleared cash along with cookies before my initial post. And have completed a clean restore as well as set up as new iphone with no backup restore. And it is fine on wifi but doesn’t work over 3g . but all other sites along with apps perform very well. You can attempt here by clearing your browser's cache along with cookies to see if that resolves the problem. You are able to do both through Settings >> Safari on your iPhone. And if that does not work, Try clearing your history. Have you tried a reboot? If that doesn't labor then the only thing I can propose is a restore.

I tried with this solution and it was working well.
    1.On your iPhone, you need to move in the Settings and then in general and then in international. Then, modify the region format to a country where Google is working correctly .
    2. secondly, you need to reboot your iPhone. following reboot, the default Google search page is at the present the same as the country you chosen from the region format menu. Your issue will be solved until Google comes up with a fix.Of course this modifications of the language of the Calendar app along with the whole thing else which comprise of dates, but in my view the gains are better than the losses in this case. Subsequently I made attempts to make some modifications of the region format back to Finnish, but right away (without reboot) it changed the default search site back to Google. This is rather strange since it requires a reboot to modify the default site from Google.

In addition, I will give you a short description as it also does not work in some places on the iphone4. Once one selects an image, the popup just displays the first consequence. The navigation dims out after a few seconds. And it came to my notice that if one clicks "full resolution" it does exhibits the actually selected image. but the step between selecting along with displaying the iphone preview appears to be broken.

I was also having similar issues and I have made some attempts in this issue.
    there was no effect at all after I tried with resetting the iPhone totally, factory settings. Along with attempting out all of the settings in google,
    - I also tried with making some setting in the Google view to "classic" rather than "mobile" works of course, but that makes the site look just like on a PC or else Mac and is not what I'm after.
    - so I just tried with other iPhone web browser applications, for instance , Opera Mini, safari and Skyfire and many other browsers along with and it only works with "Dolphin" .
    - making use of the someone elses iPhone. I've tried on an iPhone 4 as well as iPhone 3S, but there were same issues (with iOS 5.01).
    - I also performed resetting of any of the settings in the phone, and also some clearing of cache and such have no effect.
    - there was no effect at all after
    So anyone can try with this one . please provide appropriate solutions .

Guys I am living in Sweden and all I did was changing the .se to .com in the address window and I might say that Changing settings and rebooting the phone might work and this was a simpler action that worked for me after conducting a google search for something and made changes accordingly and everything worked for me.