Thread: How to do a Hard reset on Samsung Galaxy-fit S5670?

How to do a Hard reset on Samsung Galaxy-fit S5670?

I am sick and tired of this phone there are lots of problems that I am facing with this phone that’s why i want you to help me out with the hard reset of this phone. This phone was really good when I had brought it. it used to really perform well and now it has started to give me a lot of complications in it. if I plug this phone to the pc and if I transfer some files or songs in it then the phone gets hanged for sometime and then it does not response. I have to switch off the phone and start it again, so that’s when it starts responding. Also the touch of this phone has become pretty average with nothing much to speak about it. so that’s when I decided to do a hard reset of the phone and with the hard reset I hope that all such issues does gets flushed out, I am hoping for that. But I have a zero knowledge about hard reset and when I asked some of my friends about this even they were unsure about the same. That’s why I thought of asking in this forum. I suppose you all must be knowing how to do an hard reset on these phone. Do reply on the same. I am waiting for the response from your side.

Re: How to do a Hard reset on Samsung Galaxy-fit S5670?

Hi here is a simple trick for you which had worked for me and it was suggested by one of my friend do give a try for the same and let me know if it works or not.

1) Try pressing these 3 keys together i.e. volume up button, power button and the menu button. Try and hold all these 3 buttons together for around 15 seconds.

2) Now a menu will appear before you, select factory reset option.

3) Once you have selected that as the option the phone will restart on its own.

Congratulations you have successfully performed a hard reset on the phone.

One more method by which you can do a hard reset is by typing the number *2767*3855# in your phone and you will get a error message saying that all the data will be wiped out. Before you begin up with this process I would like to remind you to keep a backup of all the necessary data of your phone especially the contacts that will help you for sure. So once you have done with all the necessary backup, go ahead with the process and don’t froget to take out your sim card before the full reset. So that’s one more method for you. I hope I have answered out the necessary query for you anything else that you need to know about this phone then you can feel free to ask here.