Thread: Cannot use third party application in iPhone 4s

Cannot use third party application in iPhone 4s

Hello everyone I was using iPhone 3GS and I have installed so many third party applications and all applications was working without any problem. Recently I have bought iPhone 4S and I have moved my all the data to from my iPhone 3GS to iPhone 4S but after doing that it has started giving me problems. Now whenever I try to open any third party application in my phone at that time it does not work. First I thought problem might be with any particular application but that was not the case this problem occurs with all third party application. I have tried to reset my iPhone 4 by pressing sleep and awake button together for few seconds and after resetting the iPhone 4S also having same issue. Please let me know how to fix this problem?

Re: Cannot use third party application in iPhone 4s

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that you should try these steps to solve this problem.

First connect your iPhone 4s with your computer or laptop and after connecting that you have to open iTunes in your computer. Now after opening the iTunes you have to click on your iPhone device and then you have to uncheck synchronize application option and then you have to click on apply. Now after clicking on apply you have to check synchronize application option again and you need to also check Apps you want to sync option and then you apply that. After performing this steps you have to see your problem get solved or not? If you face same issue with third party application in iPhone 4s even after trying this solution then let me know.

I have tried to find this solution on internet and I have come to know that this problem occurs because of the Apple ID authorization issue. To fix this issue you should go to application store from your iPhone and then you have to install any application which is not already installed in your iPhone. Now while installing it will ask for your apple ID and other information enter all the information there and then check what the result is. I am not sure whether it will resolve your problem or not but you can try this.

Yes, I totally agree with the above solution. I was also experiencing same problem and then I have tried to install application from apple store and at that time it asked me to enter my account details. Now after doing that all the problem get solved. you can also try this solution and then your problem might get solved.