Thread: Samsung Galaxy 5 i5503 has got user locked, how to hard reset?

Samsung Galaxy 5 i5503 has got user locked, how to hard reset?

I hope you all have read the title properly over here, so that’s my question for you all, do you all know how to unlock the user lock is there any code by which I can unlock the user code then do let me know about it as soon as possible. This phone is unusable as of now as I can’t do anything about it. so do you all have any idea by which I would be able to unlock it then do let me know about it. I also wanted to perform a hard reset on the phone but for this particular reasons I am not able to do that. I also don’t have any idea how did this phone got user locked may be some of my friends were responsible for that, anyways chuck it out. I wont allow that to happen again I want my phone to be unlocked as soon as possible. That’s what I want. so can you all please tell me some ways by which I can unlock it. you won’t believe how much of help that would be for me.

Re: Samsung Galaxy 5 i5503 has got user locked, how to hard reset?

Hi I have the following secret codes for the android phones do try them and let me know if that was of help for you or not

Code:
    *#*#4636#*#* Phone Information
     *2767*3855# Hard Reset
     *#*#7780#*#* Factory Reset
    * *#*#7594#*#* Change End Call/Power Option 
    *#*#197328640#*#* Service Mode 
    *#*#273283*255*663282*#*#* File Copy Screen (Backup Media Files) 
    *#*#526#*#* WLAN Test
     *#*#232338#*#* Shows WiFi MAC address 
    *#*#1472365#*#* GPS Test
    The best option for you is to do a factory reset. Still if that also does not works out for you then I would ask you to flash the phone with the existing firmware that you have. Even that will be of certain help for you.

Re: Samsung Galaxy 5 i5503 has got user locked, how to hard reset?

If you want to do a hard reset on this phone then do follow the necessary instructions which I am giving you out here. then let me know if it works out for you or not.

1) Switch off your phone, remove the battery and place it back.

2) Now press VOLUME UP BUTTON & MIDDLE BUTTON i.e. home button simultaneously.

3) While holding these 2 buttons also press the power button for few seconds and release it. you will be getting a hard reset menu. Out there.

4) Go down to the factory reset option , with the help of volume down button and select it. press menu button to confirm the selection.

5) Now once you have selected the factory reset then at the end it will ask to reboot the device, you can reboot it by pressing the menu button.
    Once rebooted you have successfully hard reset the phone.

I hope you did understand what I have said here. so do try this step has worked with me and hopefully it should work out for you as well.