Thread: How to flash Samsung C3222 mobile phone?

How to flash Samsung C3222 mobile phone?

Hey guys I have got this second hand phone gifted to me by one of my cousin and I am thinking to flash the phone and start with the new. So do you all have any idea how to do the flashing and all such stuff in the phone that’s what I want to know from you.

I did some research on the internet about the same but sorry as this phone is not so much popular that’s why I could not find any such helpful articles on the net as well. that’s why the last option for me was you all guys who can help me sort out the issue. Please help me out with this one. Waiting for the necessary response from your side.

Re: How to flash Samsung C3222 mobile phone?

I don’t know if this steps will help you or not but still I would ask you to give a try for the same and revert me back if this did work for you or not. Do give a try.

1) See before beginning with the actual steps I would like to point out that you need to have a usb cable to plug in your phone with the system and then a firmware of the phone. you can get the firmware from the official Samsung site otherwise if you are having some problem then you can get the file from here http://s725.hotfile.com/get/c01d4ece...JK5_OXEJK3.rar as well.

2) now run the Samsung C3222/Ch@t 322 Download Program.

3) Remove the battery of the phone and then insert it again, now connect your phone to the pc with the help of the usb cable.

4) Now as soon as you connect the phone the PC will ask for the necessary drivers to be installed. Do not hesitate install all the necessary drivers, the process will take some time but do carry on with it.

5) Once you have downloaded all the drivers for the phone then remove the phone and disconnect it from the pc.

6) Now select the set model button and then select the following file, C3222_PUNCH_Setting_v00.mdl file.

7) Now in the following field Application binary file add the following file C3222OPEN.ptt file out there.

8) In the TFS file add the following file: C3222xxxxx.tfs file.

9) In the CSC file add the following file C3222Oxxxxx.csc file.

10) Now begin up by pressing the start button, again remove the battery and then insert it again, again connect the phone to the pc with the usb cable.

11) All the installation process will get started you will have to wait till all the installation gets done over there in the phone.

12) When everything gets completed you will get a message saying that ‘slot freed for new download’

13) This is an indication that everything has worked out really well. do disconnect the phone and then turn it on. It will work out perfectly for you.

So do try and revert me back your suggestions.

I flashed the same phone with the help of a flashloader 7.4.7. I did not follow such complicated steps and all, you have to first put the phone in to the DFU mode. So how to get into the DFU mode is to remove the battery of the phone and with the help of volume keys and power button which is also known as alt button I connected the phone with the help of the usb cable to the PC. Now your phone should be recognized by the system, install all the necessary drivers and then enjoy flashing your phone. this is what you need to do. this worked for me. Now I don’t guarantee over here that this method will work for your phone as well. also I have tried flashing in Samsung C3222/ now I don’t know if the same solution will work for the other phones as well. so do take care of that, that’s a message from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Katherina View Post
    I flashed the same phone with the help of a flashloader 7.4.7. I did not follow such complicated steps and all, you have to first put the phone in to the DFU mode. So how to get into the DFU mode is to remove the battery of the phone and with the help of volume keys and power button which is also known as alt button I connected the phone with the help of the usb cable to the PC. Now your phone should be recognized by the system, install all the necessary drivers and then enjoy flashing your phone. this is what you need to do. this worked for me. Now I don’t guarantee over here that this method will work for your phone as well. also I have tried flashing in Samsung C3222/ now I don’t know if the same solution will work for the other phones as well. so do take care of that, that’s a message from my side for you all.
    Hey I have a small problem over here and the thing is that I can’t get the phone into the DFU mode that’s what the problem is. as soon as it recognizes the DFU mode then the phone turns off and starts again. so that’s the issue.

The phone switches off and starts again. Every time I get into the dfu mode. Now why is that I am getting such kind of problem? Did anyone of you all face such issues then do tell me about it? I am waiting for your replies?

Hi I would advise you to check out the attachments that I have given you over here. First of all download the drivers and then try flashing it.

See if that makes any kind of difference or not for your phone. do let me know about the same.
    Attached Files Attached Files