Thread: Where to get all types of flash files for China Phones?

Where to get all types of flash files for China Phones?

Hey guys I am stuck in some situation and I want you all to help me out with this one. I am sure there is no one else here who can sort out this issue for me. That’s what my belief is. so here goes my query for you all so ultimately what I want to know from you is that where will I get all types of flash files for the china phones. Well specifically I want flash files for G-Five, Maxx mobile and many other brands which you haven’t heard the name yet. So that’s what I want to know from you? Do you all remember any such website which deals in giving all types of flash files that are required for the china phones then do inform me about the same. Basically I am a dealer dealing with the china phone and many people do come to me with the problems. So basically all I have to do is flash them out and begin with the new but for some phones I don’t have the flash files so that’s why I was thinking whether I could get it from the outside sources. So my basic plan was that now I will have to wait and see what happens then from where can I get it? if you all have some ideas about that website then make sure you forward the suggestions for me. It would be of great help for me. I am waiting for the responses from your side.

re: Where to get all types of flash files for China Phones?

Sorry dude if you could have been more specific for which phones flash file you want then I could have provided you with the necessary flash file. Anyways you haven’t mentioned anything about the phone’s model number that’s why I want to say next time when you are posting a question in TA you clearly specify for which phone you want the flash file. Do let me know about it. As such there is no website which will give you the flash files of all the china phones. However you can still check out xda developers or gsmarena for more information on the flash files. Hopefully you should be able to get some information out there, that’s all I can say for you.

l33t re: Where to get all types of flash files for China Phones?

Hey can you fetch me the flash files for SIMOCO 322, SIMOCO SM377, SIMOCO SM611? I know these phones are quite old but getting a flash file for these phone is equally more difficult for me as majority of the websites that had stored the flash files for the phone have been removed. I think they are fearing sopa and pipa laws being implemented that’s why they might have removed all the files. They get displayed in the Google results but when I enter and check out for the files I can no longer find them? That’s why I want to ask do you all have any idea about the same then do tell me as soon as possible. You wont believe how much of that help would be for me, so any links that you can provide me that will redirect to the download link or any attachment that you can provide would be of great help I am waiting for the responses from your side. Do reply.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by $o$^ View Post
    Hey can you fetch me the flash files for SIMOCO 322, SIMOCO SM377, SIMOCO SM611? I know these phones are quite old but getting a flash file for these phone is equally more difficult for me as majority of the websites that had stored the flash files for the phone have been removed. I think they are fearing sopa and pipa laws being implemented that’s why they might have removed all the files. They get displayed in the Google results but when I enter and check out for the files I can no longer find them? That’s why I want to ask do you all have any idea about the same then do tell me as soon as possible. You wont believe how much of that help would be for me, so any links that you can provide me that will redirect to the download link or any attachment that you can provide would be of great help I am waiting for the responses from your side. Do reply.

Thanks in advance.
    Yes you are probably right dude there are many such companies who have removed the attachments mainly fearing the laws. Now after hearing your query I also decided to do some research in the net for you and I did manage to get the file but the thing is that files are exceeding 1MB in length that’s why I can’t upload it and also can’t give you the download links as well. As both the rules are against the TA and I would be banned for that. However one thing if you do a simple search in google for the flash file then you will get the download link get the flash file from the website named as Ziddu. All the 3 phones flash files you will get it from there only. So do have a check about the same.

Hey guys I own a china N92 phone model number MTK 6226 and I need to flash this phone. So do you all have any idea how to do that? As of now my phone is not working properly, has lots of issues which I can’t even tell you in this post. That’s why I am looking to flash this phone need a flash file for the same. Earlier, I had given this phone to one of my friend and he had packed up the flash file at 16mb to flash the original packup file of the N92 phone. Still that did not gave any kind of help at all. So I want to know what do you all have to say about the same. Can you tell me something on that, it would be better for me, I am waiting for the response from your side.

I don’t know if it is going to help you or not do try following the steps that I have given you and let me know if it works or not.
    1) First of all erase the flash(16MB erase)
    2) Now try formatting the phone. I am sure you can do that. Make sure you keep a backup of all the necessary files.
    3) Once you have formatted flash the phone with the necessary backup that you had taken. That will give the difference for you.
    I am sure this will work out for you. Do give a try for the same.