Thread: Not able to chat on Facebook on Samsung Galaxy Young

Not able to chat on Facebook on Samsung Galaxy Young

I have a Samsung galaxy Young mobile phone. It is a android phone. I am using internet on this phone via wifi connection. It is working fine. I am not facing any problem in surfing. The main issue is chatting on facebook. I cannot chat with my friends on Facebook. Also I cannot see anyone online. Can anyone help me to fix this issue. How to chat on Samsung Galaxy Young through facebook.

Re: Not able to chat on Facebook on Samsung Galaxy Young

The problem is common with many users. It is not just to your phone or internet connection. I think Facebook is really not interested to fix this. You might need to wait for sometime until we get any recent updates on it.

Re: Not able to chat on Facebook on Samsung Galaxy Young

You can try using a application called as Facebook Chat. This is for android and available for free. You can download that form Google Play. With this application you can chat, you can check your messages, also you can do a number of things. The application is easy to install. There is one more application which does the same job. It is called as mChat. It allows you to chat with your friends and share contacts. It works on iPhone also. There are also different aps that you can try. I had too noticed my self that facebook chat does not work on the many phones when you are trying to do the same via a web browser. The most you can do is try to use a different browser. But that too will not really work more. So I will advice you to use any third party app that does the work. There are many messengers on web which are available for Android.