Thread: Where to buy a Power Supply cable for Asus Eee Pad Transformer

Where to buy a Power Supply cable for Asus Eee Pad Transformer

I would like to have an extra power supply and USB cable my Asus Eee Pad Transformer. Since it a new tablet and it is hard to find a cable in a market. So can anyone tell me from where I can buy extra cables as a backup? I looked over in some online sites but I couldn’t able to find one yet. If there is any equivalent cable, then also it is fine.

Re: Where to buy a Power Supply cable for Asus Eee Pad Transformer

Whatever accessories you need for Asus Eee Pad Transformer will be available in Asus store. This is the right place to find and guarantee that you will find original cables from there. You can also search on some online sites like Ebay, Amazon and NewEgg. In my case i always by any peripherals from the NewEgg only. i trust this site and So far i have purchased several components and devices. i didn't receive any complaint about its sold products and never got a chance for replacement of faulty components. All of them were genuine and from the trusted manufacturer. You will definitely get warranty for all products

Re: Where to buy a Power Supply cable for Asus Eee Pad Transformer

I don’t think that it is a good idea to get a different power cable for Eee pad other than a compatible one. If you are going to buy an additional cable, just make a note of the model of that power adapter or cable. Buy a same one. Different series could draw more power through it and it can brick your device or its battery. I think that this pad need a 12VDC power supply but if you are charging the device from USB, the power supply voltage is much lower than the DC.