Thread: With complete procedure and files Samsung Chat 335 stuck in download mode done by free software

With complete procedure and files Samsung Chat 335 stuck in download mode done by free software

So recently I made a purchase of the phone as mentioned in the title and according to me, it is not at all a good phone and there are several more issues by which my Samsung Chat 335 damaged by z3x and stucked in download mode and I had some original problem which is the lock code and I successfully read in z3x but it came into my view that the codes were not working and after repeated process again and again and making attempts i came up with download mode but Unfortunately, it came into view that the flashing is not supported in z3x. so can you suggest some means in which I will be able to move forward and compete the download process, I have made several tries but nothing resolved. Please provide some definite solution which will work in my case.

Re: With complete procedure and files Samsung Chat 335 stuck in download mode done by free software

If you are in download mode then you need to add files and follow the files accordingly and you need to start the procedure in the normal mode checked and you need to erase whole flash before flash checked and you need to choose 1 channel and then finally you need to click next and proceed to flashing. And then all will be completed.