Thread: Flashing samsung c3010

Flashing samsung c3010

So I recently made a purchase of Samsung c3010 and it is a good phone indeed and there were no issues in my phone and everything was working OK in my case , but I have some sever issues in my case and as far as I am concerned , I need to flash this phone. So are you guys knowing regarding uploading a flasher + flashfile for samsung c3010 in my case . it has been seen that due to flashing the content of this phone, everything will be sorted out. So i need to flash the content. And what to select as platform ? Can you help me in this case.thanks

Re: Flashing samsung c3010

So guys if you are interested in flashing this phone, you need to select Customer T: Stratus (USB). You will require to put battery in phone, and then hold "*" and put usb cable to phone,move to device manager followed by com ports and check which port is samsung mobile (comXX), then again go back to flasher, and here you need to put that com port, and make an selection of the main binary + content file (which holds language) and then you will require to press FLASH.and according to this process it will flash very fast.

I have some information regarding the flashing of this mobile and according to me, I suppose that the cable you require to flash this phone is NSpro E210 cable with battery in. you need to follow the mentioned steps.
    1. You will require to run NSpro software program.
    2. From model list choose C3010 and then click on Next button.
    3. You will require to click on Flash button.
    4. You will eb able to see a Baudrate drop down menu and there select 921600 for faster process.
    5. Then UnCheck Repair Mode alternative.
    6. From Platform drop down menu you need to choose Default.
    7. Then Click on Browse button beside Write File field along with select: C3010xxxxx.s3.
    8. Then you will require to click on Write button along with connect Cable to phone to start the process.
    9. Do not touch or else remove cable otherwise battery from phone till all is done.

I also have the same phone which you are talking about and I have tried with this process, the phone is dead.The hardware is ok , So I was making some attempts to flash it. Im making use of cable E210 rj45/usb. connecting the set by holding * and plug the cable. You need to select the proper com port, but after getting the syncing phone. And then Sending loader 1 and then Syncing phone was coming. But not after that. I have to try out some way and I think you will also come across this situation and I need to say that you need to check cable. And then check battery and make some attempts with the uart cable as everything was Ok after this. I searched on many forums top get this answer. So get ready to flash your phone.

I have some information which will be essential information which will prove to be useful. So unlocking your Samsung C3010 phone by means of unlock code is the easiest along with the most guaranteed unlocking method obtainable. You are able to unlock your Samsung C3010 phone easily making use of unlocking codes. Unlocking your Samsung C3010 phone will permit you to make use of your Samsung C3010 phone with compatible SIM cards from diverse providers. Samsung C3010 unlock codes are used so that you are able to remove Network Lock or else Service Provider (Carrier) lock from Samsung C3010 phones to make the phone accessible to other mobile networks. And working of the unlocking codes are attained from suitable databases or else generated by means of software, making use of your Samsung C3010's imei (serial) number. You just enter codes as instructed along with your phone will be unlocked instantly.