Thread: How to Install ebuddy on Nokia?

How to Install ebuddy on Nokia?

I have recently purchased a new Nokia E5 phone for me and this is really a very good phone. There are some of the application already installed in it and also one messenger. But I found the eBuddy messenger quite interesting and I wish to install that on my phone. Can you tell me that how can I install the eBuddy messenger on my new Nokia E5. As this is a third party application, there is no information given in the manual. I have used eBuddy earlier but that was pre-installed in my previous phone that I bought (it was a used phone). I want to have the same on my Nokia E5 as well. Really need some suggestion for this. Please reply.

Re: How to Install ebuddy on Nokia?

The best that I can tell you is to go to the the OVI store and get into the application section. I am sure that this will be listed on the top. Select that and you will get a short description about that over there. Click on install/download a nd when you click on that then it will start downloading and installing the app in your phone. Oncethe installation get completed then it will ask you that whether you wish to start the application or not. You can start that from there only otherwise reject that and go to the applications folder in your phone. there you will find this ebuddy icon. Select that and it will ask you to register. Complete the registration process. After you completed with the registration then you can select your accounts that you want to link with eBuddy like facebook, gmail, yahoo...etc. Once completed with the linking then you will be able to see all of the contacts in that accounts who are online and you can enjoy chatting.

Other than this you can also change the appearance of the chat interface that you like but I really liked the default one. This is the best but if you want to try something else which can be considered as better alternative for ebuddy then it is worth to try with the Ninbuzz. This is also a very good mobile messenger and can be downloaded from the same place and in the same way as you have downloaded the ebuddy. These two messengers are found the best in use with the Nokia mobile phones.

The eBuddy mobile application is a platform for Social Media and Messaging and this is working very well on Nokia devices. eBuddy today recognized that the Symbian application have got more than 10 million downloads from the Ovi Store. The press release included both the happy news and fun facts about using eBuddy on Nokia devices. As an example, they receives more than 2.5 billion messages sent and 'sit' Nokia eBuddy users per month. EBuddy now has a total of more than 19 million users representing more than 9 billion messages per month. Compared with the total use of eBuddy seems a strong indication that the app is particularly popular with Nokia users. I didn’t mean that this is not available for other phones but almost 7 out of 10 nokia mobile users are having this application in their phone and others are using Nimbuzz.

Other than this, you can also download this app from the getjar. They are having a tone of applications on their sites. They have a unique code for each application so that it become easier for the user to search for some particular application. The code for eBuddy messenger is 10717. To get this application on your phone, just go to m.getjar.com and from there click on “Quick Download”. This is there at the bottom of the page. When you click on that then it will ask you for the ode of application. You have to enter the code for eBuddy, that is 10717 and the application can be downloaded easily.

The best that I can recommend you is to download the app from their official website and that is www.ebuddy.com. If you download this from some other sites then it is possible that the application will be corrupted otherwise that will not function properly and there are more chances of this. On the other hand, if you download the same from their official site then ou will getthe working application also the latest version of this.