Thread: Looking for Travel Charger for Zen Vision M 30Gb

Looking for Travel Charger for Zen Vision M 30Gb

There is a Zen VisionM 30Gb media player. It is a nice player with multiple options. Now concerned about charging I had found that there is a bit issue with this. I am trying to find a alternative way for charging this media player. Suppose I do not have a computer then what will I do and I am outstation. How can I charge that. Rightnow what I know that this media player only works with pc charging. There is no other charger provided for the same. Are there any usb or ac plugs that can be used with regular power socket to charge the player. I had tried contacting Zen to provide me solution the same but they are not replying it. Also there is no way to remove the battery or carry any other additional battery for the media player. I am looking for a usb/ac adapter which comes for mobile and mp3 players. Zen VisionM does has any cable or ac adapter. I had tried using a usb/ac adapter of china phone which doesn't worked.

Re: Looking for Travel Charger for Zen Vision M 30Gb

Check the standard. The requirement of Zen player for charging. There is a minimal current requirement and limitation that a adapter should has to charge that. In my views you can charge this with a ac adapter of appropriate standard. There is a travel charger kit for this. You can purchase the same and use it anywhere you want. There are many websites on web which offer you a travel charging kit. You can purchase that at a cost of $17.50. It has a 3in1 charger kit for Zen media players. A power socket adapter with usb cable and car charger. The best place to find the same is on Amazon. I have a single cable charger on it which is best for power outlet charging.

Re: Looking for Travel Charger for Zen Vision M 30Gb

I have used a number of creative media players. But each of them have different standards. I had also seen that all this creative brand comes with a set of accessories that you can buy at the time of purchase. You will need to find the same properly on creative website. For example the charger. The creative player connectors are also different because of which it become difficult to find a right charger for it.