Thread: Is there possibility of getting Dust under HTC One S Screen?

Is there possibility of getting Dust under HTC One S Screen?

I have been using HTC Sensation from a long time and I don’t have any big issue with the phone and I like this htc product as well but then I just hate getting Dust under the screen, I don’t really did not expected to be having a design flaw as it looked great with its design, I am willing to get HTC One S but then only if there is no design flaw in it, so is there anyone who has used the phone and can share his experience about the same??

Re: Is there possibility of getting Dust under HTC One S Screen?

I have been using HTC Sensation from a long time and I don’t have any big issue with the phone and I like this htc product as well but then I just hate getting Dust under the screen, I don’t really did not expected to be having a design flaw as it looked great with its design, I am willing to get HTC One S but then only if there is no design flaw in it, so is there anyone who has used the phone and can share his experience about the same??
    I think that you will have to probably have to wait for more time to get the answer, I mean that as it will be used by a no of people we will able to make out if it is an common issue with the design or not, I am not sure about the other phones but then I have been using Galaxy Nexus and I have not yet found any dust under the screen and this is because the glass and the digitizer are just fused together, I don’t think that the HTC One S follow the same method or the technology or say a different technology as compared to the HTC Sensation, so it is really hard to guess if there will be possibility of getting Dust under the screen or not for now.

I don’t think that there are possibility of getting Dust under HTC One S Screen as I have just checked out some reviews on tech blogs and it is said to be having the fused screen assembly, so it is likely to be impossible to get dust under the screen but then if you still doubt then you can better wait for response from the other users for clearing it, I will be getting the phone a day after tomorrow and will let you know the same after testing it out. I really hope that it does not get the dust as they make the phone appear ugly, I just hate it too. I just love the design of the phone and by now it does not seems to be having any flaw as such.

No the phone does not get dust under the phone, I have received my phone yesterday and I found that there was something under the bottom right touch button and it appeared to be like dust and I was really shocked seeing that but then after a close inspection I found that it was something like smudge, it is appearing as if someone has used marker for something under the right button, it is clearly visible when the light is coming and I am really disappointed with the same, I will be sending it back and getting it replaced, I doubt if it has been meant to be like that but then I am not very sure about the same.