Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Nokia lumia 800 speaker too loud

Portable Devices

Old 12-04-2012

Nokia lumia 800 speaker too loud

I purchased my Nokia Lumia 800 six months ago. The device working well but I have issue with its speaker. The speaker of Lumia 800 is too loud. When I listen a music through speaker on phone the volume is loud at its lowest setting and it remains same at its higher setting. I cant make it slow anyhow. Please help.

Old 12-04-2012

Re: Nokia lumia 800 speaker too loud

Yes it is bug found in Lumia firmware. There are several topics discussion going on this on many forums. Nokia has already promised relatively big software update may resolve this problem. They are working on that. May be fixed in the next update. So you just need to wait for the next update.
Old 12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyysseus View Post
Yes it is bug found in Lumia firmware. There are several topics discussion going on this on many forums. Nokia has already promised relatively big software update may resolve this problem. They are working on that. May be fixed in the next update. So you just need to wait for the next update.
What is firmware and how to update newest version of firmware?
Old 12-04-2012

Firmware is your Mobile's Operating system that internally control various electronic devices or individual hardware parts of these mobile devices. They operate on very basic low-level operations of the device, without which the device would be completely non-functional. Firmware commonly include the following:

ROMs (read-only memory)
PROMs (programmable read-only memory)
EPROMs (erasable programmable read-only memory)

While more complex firmware occupy flash memory to allow for updates. Common reasons for updating firmware include fixing bugs or adding features to the device. It is done by loading a binary image file provided by the manufacturer into the device, according to a specific procedure. It is user friendly.
Old 12-04-2012

Lumia devices will automatically check for updates. You will get message on your phone when newer updates are ready to install. Microsoft Zune software delivered updates to you. Attached your phone to your computer as soon as you received the update massage. From the application section go to phone setting and select Phone update which install the new software.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,