Thread: Has any new android tablet been launched with retina display?

Has any new android tablet been launched with retina display?

Hello everyone out here I have a question for you all from the past few days I have been doing intensive research in the internet about which tablet has come up with the retina display and all and I found that apart from iPad 3 there is no other tablet which is providing the retina display. I don’t understand why? Why can’t android tablet manufacturers like Samsung and Asus develop a table that has a retina display? Do you all think any new android tablet that has come up or going to come with the retina display which I am not aware of. That’s what I want to know. Do you all have any replies for the same then do tell me I am waiting for the response from you all. Getting a retina display in the android tablet will further intensify the battle between the android and the apple. This will bring out the best from both of them that’s what I think.

So I hope I will be getting some replies from you all on this particular subject. Do reply guys. I am waiting for the response from you all.

Re: Has any new android tablet been launched with retina display?

I don’t want the retina display in the android tablets. I am currently happy with the AMOLED displays that I am getting in my Samsung galaxy Tab 10.1. It is fantastic, very durable and also the multi angle view makes it even more efficient. So why to go with the retina display. Frankly speaking I haven’t seen the retina display of the new iPad that’s why I cant comment much on it but why to make un necessary changes when we are happy with the current displays that we have for the android tablets. In my opinion android tablets should not go with any kind of changes at all especially with their displays’. So that’s my opinion on this particular subject nothing much to say here, that’s it from my side for you.

No doubt that amoled display that Samsung is currently using for its tablets and Smartphone’s are good but they are short of resolution when compared to the display of the apple’s retina display. The resolution that we get from the apple’s retina display is much higher than the amoled one. So that’s where the apple people score a lot, every minute details are visible in the screen. Samsung people are using the new LED in their screens while apple still continues to use the traditional old LCDs in their screen. However it is said that Samsung people are thinking to replace the amoled technology with the OLED, they are not doing it now but definitely by the end of this year. It’s definitely wait and watch situation for us. How the OLED screens will be?

angry Re: Has any new android tablet been launched with retina display?

I personally feel that android or the Google people copy everything from the apple’s technology and now they shouldn’t copy this retina display thing . rather they should think something unique and come up with something else, that’s what I feel. Apple had earlier sued Samsung for directly copying their iPhone and iPad design. Many of the features and the designs were completely uplifted by Samsung in their Galaxy Si900 Smartphone’s and Galaxy tab. Now if they went ahead and copy the retina display thing then this would be a big shame for them.

As such I haven’t heard of any manufacturer coming up with the retina display in their tablets. So I would ask you to wait for sometime more and let some confirmation come up from the leading android tablet manufacturers like asus and Samsung about the same. I am sure they will be thinking about this but don’t when it will be implemented. Right now the only thing that I know is AMOLED is in good demand these days and it will be replaced by OLED by next year for all the new android tablets. Samsung will begin with the proceedings followed by others. That’s what I feel. So this is what I have got for you all. Hopefully it was informative for you all.