Thread: Screensaver not working in Nokia c6-01

Screensaver not working in Nokia c6-01

Guys I am having a problem with my Nokia c6-01 screensaver. Actually this started after updating my phone to belle. After phone lock the backlight possibly turns off. But backlight working for a long time. I made all possible changes display setting and restarted several time but not helping me.

Re: Screensaver not working in Nokia c6-01

First of all you try to set the time-out period of your mobile. select setting option from menu, then select display setting option from phone setting. Then set a lesser light time out to dim Screensaver as soon as possible.

If still the problem persists, Reinstall belle to your c6-01. Sometime installation is not done properly so it will causes problem with your light time out.

It may be firmware problem as you sad the problem started after updating the firmware of your mobile. This firmware updates causes some problem with application. Firmware is basically small program or data structure that internally controls your mobile. Unsuitable firmware is installed by you then it will cause this type of issue. Try to switch to your old version of firmware.

Remove all widgets or change the default widgets layout. Then restart your mobile. I hope this problem happen again with your mobile

Backlight consumes more power of your battery, so it backlight on timing should be as less as possible. You have issue with backlight just try to solve with reset inactivity time . it will reset the inactivity timer. It is preventing your battery power.