Thread: Cannot upload digital copies of movies in Vizio Tablet VTAB1008

Cannot upload digital copies of movies in Vizio Tablet VTAB1008

I gifted a sister of mine this particular tablet no doubt the tablet is good there is no problem in that but after few days she complained to me that the digital copies of the movies cannot be installed in the tablet. in case if you all don’t know what are digital copies then let me tell you that digital copies of the tablet are those that come up with the DVD’s and you need to upload them to the computer from which you can transfer to the device. When this tablet is connected to the PC to share the digital copies than it cannot do that. I have tried doing this for many such movies but the movies do not get played at all in the tablet that is the problem. Whereas I can play other movies in it which is downloaded from other sites and so. You should have a look at this particular problem and do tell me what should I do to get it uploaded. I am sure you all would be having some basic idea about this problem. That’s why I want to know from you. Do reply on the same I am waiting for the response from you all.

re: Cannot upload digital copies of movies in Vizio Tablet VTAB1008

See as far as I know digital copies are made only for the PC viewing and not for transferring it to some portable device and viewing it. if you want then you can continue with the procedure that you are doing right now. I don’t think so you would be able to reap any benefit from this. I can bet you on this. one option that I can suggest you to have a try is check whether Windows Media Player, allows you to transfer the digital copies. If it does then you can go ahead with that method. Many people do try transferring the digital copies to mobile through this way only. So if you want you can also give a try. I have just given you one small suggestion from my side. Anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to ask here. I will try and answer it out for you.

I don’t care about the DVD movies or the digital copies what I do is I keep a storage device of 1TB external memory and I keep it everywhere I go. So whenever I feel like watching a movie I connect my tablet with the external memory and transfer whatever movie I want to see. In case if the particular movie file is not supported then I also have a particular program called as bigasoft total video converter which helps me convert the video to the supported video format. After the conversion I watch the movies in the tablet. what is the need of the digital copies and all at the end of the day you want to watch a movie in your tablet so how it will matter if you watch it through the digital copy or through some other way. Did you understand what I have said so do give a try for the same. I am sure you wont be disappointed by this.

See if you get any digital copies then carefully look at the back end of the copy the word windows media player would be clearly mentioned out there but look carefully it is not for android. Check out VUDU and UltraViolet you might be able to transfer the digital copies through them only if you are lucky. Still I wont like to take such risks at all. There is no assurity that the movie will be played or not. that’s why I would always go with the safe net and that is too play the movie by just simple conversion there are lots of converters softwares that are available out here which can convert the movies for you. So you can go with that. There are also softwares which can "convert" Digital Copy movies but I don’t givr you any assurity on the quality of the print of the movie after the conversion all I can say is that it is very bad that’s all I can say here. DVD Shrink is one best example of that which you can check out. Hope it was fine for you.