Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2012

HTC One S with T Mobile

I found that the HTC One S with T Mobile is available for $650 and I am thinking to get this one. But there is no much detail about this and so I am a bit unsure that whether to get this or not. Is there someone who has used this phone? If yes then please post some information/specification about this phone. This phone looks quite impressive to me but I am a bit unsure about the features of this. Please post with your suggestion. Thank you so much!!!
Old 12-04-2012

Re: HTC One S with T Mobile

I would recommend you to get a new one instead of getting this from ebay. If you are getting this from ebay then here are more chances that the device will be faulty in some manner. If you get it new then it might cost you more but you will get warranty as well as a seal packed new [hone. I would never recommend you for used one because 80% of the used devices comes with some or other faults a nd it become suffer for us when we buy that. Anyways, choice is yours and you can get the one which you like.
Old 12-04-2012

One HTC S is having a 4.3-inch display, the dimensions are 139.9 x65x7, 8 mm, the thinness makes this the thinnest Smartphone that the company has produced and despite metal body weight is only 119.5 grams. The aluminum body is different from its predecessors, it is treated with a process called "micro-arc oxidation", subjecting it to an energy of 10,000 volts, the aluminum surface makes it more similar to ceramic or stone instead of the opaque metal that HTC had accustomed us in the past. According to the company this process hardens the surface of the phone enough to make it resistant to scratches, not so much to act like Gorilla Glass. this process is normally used in satellites, to protect them and make them last in a inhospitable as space.

The upper and lower part of the 'One HTC S are coated by a soft plastic finish, below the top is housed microSIM. Unfortunately there is nothing else, it is not possible to remove the battery and there is no slot for microSD. This is probably due to the thin profile that has made some forced choices. Furthermore, the internal memory is only 16GB, but HTC has wanted to address this, and the inability to expand it with microSD, with a subscription to 25GB Dropbox for two years that is activated when you first start the phone.
Old 12-04-2012

The display of HTC S One is a pentyl Super Matrix 4.3-inch AMOLED QHD 540 ? 960, the viewing angles are very wide, even with the phone in an inclined position. The colors are very saturated and bright, even if we see shades of pink from squeezing the panel with an LCD screen, but these are the faults of all the AMOLED. Although the differences with 720p displays of 'One HTC X are visible when placed side by side but the resolution in general is very good.
Old 14-04-2012

The 'Sense HTC was already famous for its graphic attention. Do not miss the widget for the music, where you can find the songs recently played on the album, and the widget for your notes, with which you can take notes quickly as audio reminder. Besides applications for Google Android, there is the full suite of applications typical HTC, including the excellent application for your camera, FM radio (which uses the headphones as an antenna), the application of which we spoke earlier for notes (which can synchronize with Evernote), SoundHound, TuneIn Radio for streaming audio, the traditional maze game Teeter and HTC Watch for streaming movies.
Old 17-04-2012

The performance of dual-core Qualcomm are amazing! In the Snapdragon benchmarck S4 (MSM8260A) 1.5 GHz has shown excellent results. In Quadrant Advanced scored over 5000 points, which is more than double to about 2000, which accounted previous Snapdragon chip S3. This processor offers performance up to quad-core processor for gaming and multimedia playback, even in HD. One HTC S comes with a backlit sensor (BSI) CMOS 8-megapixel, f/2.0 focal aperture, autofocus and LED flash. As for the One X ImageSense is the software that makes the difference.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,