Thread: If i don’t use ice-cream sandwich what would I miss?

If i don’t use ice-cream sandwich what would I miss?

I am planning to buy a new tablet for my family use. So I am not able to understand which tablet I should go for as I am thinking of going for Ainol Novo 7 but as many tablets I have seen are coming with Ice Cream Sandwich and not only that much there are many tablets not many you can say almost every tablets are missing flash support. What I mean is none of the tables which have Ice Cream Sandwich has support of Flash with it. So I would like to know that if I go for Android 3.2 that is Honeycomb and I don’t go for 4.0 that is Ice Cream Sandwich what would be I losing. Please help me out and reply as soon as possible. Thank you in Advance.

re: If i don’t use ice-cream sandwich what would I miss?

The interface changes significantly for the user in Ice Cream Sandwich. You never have to struggle to find your messages and your favorite applications. Ice cream sandwich to revive the home screen, placing many of the most popular icons in the bottom of the screen during the "embedding", the function search Google, at the top of the screen, giving it a translucent appearance and not on the white block style look to cakes. Animation has also been revised to work with a perfect 720 p HD Smartphone, leading to sharper visuals and smoother motion/animation. Google has created a new font, Roboto, for use with ice cream sandwich and the best is to read your e-mail, browsing, and any other functions associated with the text on your phone high definition.

Due to increasing prices offered by suppliers of wireless data plans, Google added a new and useful feature called the use of these controls. These options provide the user with the opportunity not only to control its current use or monthly data, but also make it possible to limit the use of data to specific applications and can even limit the amount used per month. With the function as you never have to worry about going through your use again. This is a really great feature in New Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) which you would be missing in Android 3.2 (Honeycomb).

There are a number of new and stylish features for the Android 4.0 at the Department of the visual. The first function is the parameter of live effects, which allows you to capture pictures of your friends and family, and insert them into the wild and exciting features: Imagine someone taking a photo on the moon or under the water. Another add-on is silly faces feature that allows you to change the scale photographs (large/small eyes, nose, mouth, etc.) and can also be done in a video chat. Finally, Google introduced a system of face recognition for access to the phone without the need for locks and passwords. It identifies your face and provides direct access.

Compared with Android 4.0, cakes lack of social interaction was fairly mild. New features in the ice cream sandwich are fully updated list of contacts (reminiscent of Windows Phone layout). Includes large profile pictures, status updates from social networks and traditional media, which are stored in the form of contacts. There is also a new ability to use Android beam (available on select phones) to transfer files and photos from one phone to another, simply use two compatible phones together, and you can now share files and back.

According to a few basic tests ran on the two operating systems, Android Ice Cream Sandwich, on average anywhere from 75-250% faster than Android gingerbread (the difference in speed depends on the specific problem). There are also increases in the rate of functional, such as adding auto-complete and integrated options and menus. While Android is not ice cream sandwich will be available for each phone Android, there, if you plan to upgrade right to the phone, it's worth it. Just as Android 2.3 increase compared to previous versions of Android, Android 4.0 does the same thing, and then some for Android line.

Honeycomb was the first to come up with advanced notifications and multitasking features. But with the coming competition presented by both Windows 8 and iOS 5, Google had to come up with something. So, they are designed to Ice Cream Sandwich more advanced features, enough to their rivals jealous. Compared with honeycomb, the new operating system provides a very smooth user experience on both the Smartphone and tablet devices. In addition, Ice Cream Sandwich has a fantastic multitasking feature, along with new system apps. At Ice Cream Sandwich, Google has also renewed old staples such as Gmail, Google Voice, Google Calendar app, Contacts, and many.

Android Honeycomb is only for tablets. This version has provided an entirely new user interface for electronic lists. In addition, characterized the support as well as holographic old time widget fit the dimensions of the tablet screens. Regarding the level of uniqueness and perfect UI, the new version reproduces the field. Needless to say, Ice Cream Sandwich supports both Smartphone’s and tablets. In addition, Ice Cream Sandwich has a better UI with better holographic effects, widgets, and app launcher. These upgrades make the Ice Cream Sandwich the best operating system in this category.

Ainol Novo 7 is a 7.0 inch touch screen Android Tablet which has Android v4.0 operating system, 1Ghz Ingenic JZ4770 Xburst processor, 512MB RAM, GC860 GPU, 8GB internal memory, SD memory card slot, 3.5mm headset jack, USB interface and WiFi connectivity. I think you have taken a good decision to go for this tablet.

Ainol Novo 7 Specifications:
    • Android Tablet PC
    • Google Android v4.0 OS
    • 1 Ghz Ingenic JZ4770 Xburst processor
    • GC860 GPU
    • 8GB internal memory
    • 512MB RAM memory
    • Micro SD memory card slot
    • External memory expandable up to 16GB
    • 7.0 inch capacitive touch screen display
    • 800 x 480 pixels display screen resolution
    • Gravity sensor
    • HTML 5 support
    • Android Market
    • 1080p HD video playback support
    • WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
    • 3G/WCDMA dongle
    • 3.5mm headset jack
    • 1 x Mini USB port
    • 4000mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
    • Dimension : 187 x 111 x 12 mm
    • Weight : 323 grams

What ice cream sandwich? And what features are added in it as compared to other Android versions.
    This is a mobile platform Android 4.0 with a very different look and no hardware buttons. It has a fancy new Typeface and is best to keep you connected and has a desktop class browser. It has improved multitasking and notifications and gives you more control over your system and NFC radio goodness. It looks beautiful and it merges the phone and tablet operating systems.

If you purchased a high end phone recently you will almost certainly be improved ice cream sandwich, and high-end devices to come with Ice Cream sandwich. For anyone who has used an Android phone, it is a rather different view. It still has that famous customizable desktop, but fault’t move the same way. Open the drawer of the app and you have a side to side scrolling, not up and down like on Android 2.x. You have four customizable icons on the home screen of your dock, and everything is just much smoother. All you want to do you do with dynamic buttons on the screen, they redirect depending on how your phone is tilted. Users can access each application’s options in the contextual action bar (borrowed honeycomb) which is usually displayed at the top of the screen. This setting overrides Android's menu and search buttons entirely, but there's now a button for multitasking recent Apps.

Android's new and beautiful native police are called Roboto. It's designed for a screen pixel dense but meteorologists’t try to watch something you’d find in an old book. It's pretty slick. All Android applications have been redesigned base. It's similar to the look of Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango), which is a good thing. Gmail has been greatly improved with read / offline search, sweeping gestures for scrolling easier, more intuitive and address. The calendar lets you pinch to zoom - to get started in an output view from your whole week and then smooth zooming a particular appointment. You can have up to 16 tabs open at once. One of the drawbacks of earlier versions of Android was that they forced you see the mobile version of some sites even when you don’t want to (especially if you were on a shelf). In Ice cream Sandwich, you can return to the desktop mode with just one button press and the full page.

I would like to tell you why I hate other Android versions. As all the other Android leaving Ice Cream Sandwich does not have simple way to close the application. They just keep running in the background and slow down your system. With ice cream sandwich, you can simply open the interface visually enhanced multitasking and apps you simply swipe away don’t want to use. You can do the same to reject notifications, now display more information and are much more customizable. You can even get them to display right on the screen of the lock. iOS borrowed notifications and improved their Android, Android has now taken these improvements Beginning with Android 4.0, users can uninstall any application they want, even if they are native to Android. (If you like Opera Mini and Android hatred 's web browser, you can ban it.) It also gives you better control over the use of your data and monitoring. There is an integrated application that allows you to analyze the use of your data and even impose limitations on apps (such as the amount of data they can run in background).

Ice Cream Sandwich has integrated support for near field communication (NFC) radios. This will play a large role in the space of mobile payments in full swing (as Google Wallet), but it can also be used for jobs increasingly common. The new feature of beam Android lets users share information by touching their phones together, but it's not limited to contact information. If you have a map open on your phone, you can tap on your friend’s phone and the card will automatically open for him as well. It works with games and other things, too.

Even the most die-hard users of Android will probably admit that Android was never beautiful. Maybe if you really loved Tron did you think honeycomb was, but you were a small minority? One thing is different here. They actually give a ton of thought to the design, and it really shows. It's a sandwich, which by definition brings things together to make something new and better. We’re 99.99% sure we’ll be seeing a manufacturer (Motorola with its probable rumors Xoom 2) announce ICS on a shelf in the very, very soon. So I think if you want to go for android tablet go for anyone but remember only go for ICE CREAM SANDWICH.

Re: If i don’t use ice-cream sandwich what would I miss?

With ice-cream sandwich, Android gets new keyboard style. Like gingerbread, but it introduces some changes: the size of the keys a bit more, greater accuracy in the keystrokes and also changed the interface predictions. If we want to try the keyboard are a few options: to install ice cream sandwich at our terminal, if there is any way to the formal or informal, or keyboard, regardless of whether we have the latest version of Android. The procedure is very simple, as described below. The first thing we need is to have Froyo (2.2) or Gingerbread (2.3) version of the operating system. If so, you must download Google play a key ice cream sandwich. Just enter here, installed it on Android and is ready. Have now started the play. So go to settings and find the language setting and keyboard. Inside the keypad, select Keyboard Settings sandwich ice cream. Make sure it is checked and enter the following options to configure the settings to our liking (vibrate when you press that put the automatic entry of capital letters). Done, now go to any application, which allows us to write the text (GMail, SMS, WhatsApp ...). Let keep your finger on the text box and leave us the menu. Select the input method and then select ice cream sandwich keyboard. Are we all done correctly the keyboard is already installed. To make sure that everything is working correctly the text appears auto correction us blue. Until the end, we recommend that you install the Spanish language, which you can find here in the game Google. So you will have the correct text in the language of Cervantes. Finally to say that this is a beta version so it's possible that you are certain you will find this is another failure. The truth is that the keyboard works very well, and Google has done a great job on what is already offered cakes are improving. But every day I stay with Swiftkey X, perhaps the best keyboard that exists today for Android.