Thread: How to remove email account from APAD Irobot

How to remove email account from APAD Irobot

I am using APAD irobot tablet with Android 2.2 and I need help with deleting email account from my tablet. Some days before I have configured email account in my tablet but now I want to delete that account. I am not able to find option to delete email account. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: How to remove email account from APAD Irobot

I was also having similar problem in my tablet and then I have first cleared data from Google application entry which removed all Google account detail. After that I have created new account from data synchronization option. You should also try this solution. To clear data from Google application you have to first go to setting in your APAD irobot tablet and after doing that you have to select applications. Now after that you have to go to manage application option and then select Google application. After doing that tap on clear data option and then you have to select Clear data option. Once you completed with that you have to select data synchronization option from settings and then choose Google. After that add new email account.

I have cleared data for Google applicant from manage application and after doing that I have turned off my tablet and then I have turned it on again. But after doing that also I was getting same problem with my tablet. Is there any other way to solve this problem? Thank you in advance.

Well if you are experiencing same problem after trying above solution also then I will suggest you to backup all the data from your tablet and then you have to perform factory restore in your tablet and after doing that your problem will get fixed.