Thread: How to Stream Audio from Android Tablet via HDMI

How to Stream Audio from Android Tablet via HDMI

How can I stream a audio file from Android Tablet to any system or device which has HDMI support. My friend got some music in his tablet. I need some help here to stream those out on my home theater system. Please help me to find some better solution. I cannot locate any stuff for that. Do I need to buy any hardware for that. Thanks.

Re: How to Stream Audio from Android Tablet via HDMI

Android is a very flexible operating system with tons of free apps. I will list a number of solution by which you can stream multimedia content from your Tablet PC. First thing if your tablet has a hdmi output then you can just connect it to the device with hdmi cable. And you can stream music directly. There is no need to have any third party support for that nor you need to buy any special device for it. All you need is a good cable connection. Other than this there are number of apps which can do this. Below are some of them.

Subsonic : You might have not heard about this. But Subsonic is a web based media streamer. That means you can have all your music, songs on this and you can simply share or play that in your web browser. It works on many platform. You can put lost of music on it. It is best optimized for streaming mp3 files which works smoothly on the same. Other than this it is also possible to share movies on the same. The same content can be shared with others also. Subsonic lets you have a collection of media on your system. The interface is very user friendly which is easy to manage. Luckily it support android also.

Air Playit : This is another too. But it is mostly a video streamer which allows you to stream your favorite videos on Android phone. You can upload a number of videos on it and it does not matter what format it is. All you need is a wifi or 3g network support on your device. So here there is no need to find or look for a hdmi cable or any software for streaming. This is a better option.

Other than this Android has many other apps that can do this. You just need to find on Google Play.