Thread: Nokia Lumia 800 ringer tone not sounding properly

Nokia Lumia 800 ringer tone not sounding properly

I am using Nokia Lumia 800 and everything was working fine and I was not having any issues with it but then after updating the phone to the latest firmware I have found that the ringer tone is not sounding properly, I mean that when the phone rings then the volume level jumps to max for the first 1-2 seconds but then after a pause it resumes back to normal, I don’t know what is the issue all about but then I wanted to know if there is a solution I can try out to solve this issue??

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 ringer tone not sounding properly

I am using Nokia Lumia 800 and everything was working fine and I was not having any issues with it but then after updating the phone to the latest firmware I have found that the ringer tone is not sounding properly, I mean that when the phone rings then the volume level jumps to max for the first 1-2 seconds but then after a pause it resumes back to normal, I don’t know what is the issue all about but then I wanted to know if there is a solution I can try out to solve this issue??
    I am having the same issue with Nokia Lumia 800 after a update and I have tried out all the possible solution that I could have but then they have not helped yet, I had also contacted the nokia support and they said that they are aware of the same and will come up with a solution soon and for a temporary workaround they have suggested to silence an incoming call and in order to do so we just have to press the volume key when we get an incoming call, this really does not appears to be an solution but then I have not found any other solution better than this to avoid the loud noise, if you want then you can try out the same until they actually fix this issue in their next update, the solution that they have suggested is really not practical but then we are just left with the same for now.

Re: Nokia Lumia 800 ringer tone not sounding properly

I have checked out for the same and I don’t think that there is any other temporary solution then the one that has been mentioned above, I have found a no of people facing the same issue and a no of people have addressed it to the nokia, so there are chances that they will be coming up with an update on this soon, I have found some people mentioning that they have solved out their issue by setting the ringer tone volume below 14, I am not very sure about the same as I am not having lumia 800 but then you can try it out, they said that the issue persist only when the volume is set to 14 or above., if it does not help then you will have to probably wait for the next firmware so as to solve it out.