Thread: Does anyone tested Nvidia Glowball: Tegra 3 Game for HTC One X

Does anyone tested Nvidia Glowball: Tegra 3 Game for HTC One X

hi guy s

I just recently got this phone and like t tell you all that this is the fantastic phone that I have ever sawed, but there is something that I like to know , did anyone here teste this Nvidia Glowball: Tegra 3 Game in Techdemo and Power modes. This is the demo of course. Is this game is stable or has any issue like the bad frame rates, crashing or even the overheating. As far as I know there is three power modes
    • High performance
    • Balancer
    • Power saving

How this the game act on this power mode on the high performance locks the CPU speeds. I would really like to know this ,

Thanks

Re: Does anyone tested Nvidia Glowball: Tegra 3 Game for HTC One X

That some thing that I will also like to know , I would like to see if the HTC One X has the automatically throttles the CPU quads speed on the basis of the power levels and in case that we have any option to disable that a. I also like to know how this game is and does the game performance increase while playing in charging. Is there anyone here can help us to find this I will be really appreciate this

Like to tell you that I have seen the game has the better Frame Rates and there is no crash or any kind of overheating while playing the game , I played this game and its awesome , right now I am stuck in the level 3 , very hard for me . I really like this game an so far this is what I was able to found about this game , currently I ma playing this game so will also post in case something comes up

Thanks for the reply so early I really appreciate this , there on thing that I like to know did you any opinion on the power control stuff . did you checked the power setting and can you please confirm the presence of power options

Thank

it has no power saving and I am not able to see any different frame rates while charging or no charging as I am not seeing any kind of shuttering in this game . so No power mode available.

That really a bad news for us, now we have to root the phone to get that feature . all we can do is to hope that HTC will include this option on their upcoming updates . the battery saving mode I first notice it on the Sensation XL when the music started to stutters. HTC should include this . I have seen that the Nvidia had posted the charts that was showing how they have scales the disable enable cores based on requirements. Although I blame the HTC that they did not include the control this like Asus did as the ASUS has did . I hope all this issue get solve on the upcoming update

Well I like to tell you that if the transformer prime do not has to be rooted to configure the option of the power plan then that perhaps it wont be needed the special permissions. In any case the application on the transformer prime that altered the power plan hast the built in permissions.

That not correct if I am not wrong , the fact that the Asus included it , that means that its the part of the system privilege. I really hate the variable performance. The AP33 would have the revision that deal with all thermal problem . I was hoping that the HTC device that will not require root. Yet all that signify that we have to do it hard way , but I will probably be without root