Thread: QuickOffice Pro not working with Nokia Symbian Belleon Nokia C6-01

QuickOffice Pro not working with Nokia Symbian Belleon Nokia C6-01

in order to use QuickOffice Pro on my mobile phone I have downgraded my device to Symbian 3 from Anna. When I have updated with Belle the Pro disappeared it became viewer version. Hence I have reinstalled Pro and after doing that any attempt to access any of the file making my device locking up. I need to see what QuickOffice wanted to say to make the thing working for me. I am just thinking that installation of QuickOffice Pro was worked on C6-01 after having Belle update. Let me know if you are having any useful information to share about.

re: QuickOffice Pro not working with Nokia Symbian Belleon Nokia C6-01

As far as I know there is no compatibility issue with QuickOffice Pro in Anna and Belle as well. I let you know that I am running QuickOffice Pro in Anna. Even I have installed the same on Belle also and so far I am not having any issue. so I am suspecting that there was something wrong happened at the time of installation of the software itself. So you should try to reinstall the same and see whether it helps you out.

Well I have uninstalled QuickOffice Pro and reinstalled the same after reinstalling I restarted the device. after that launched the software but I was able to write and save the test file on the device. however as soon as I was launching the app the device of mine was getting freeze. I think I need to talk with QuickOffice and wanted to see what they are supposed to say on this particular matter. also I am looking to try MS Office for Belle see whether it is usable with Belle or not. If it does work I am going to quit QuickOffice by any mean.

I found that Quickoffice is not compatible with Belle. It is really interesting to see that most common office app for Symbian OS is not compatible with Belle. Also Nokia is selling the app on the store even though there are huge number of people who are saying that this particular app not working with the update. So Nokia people have to take some serious action to resolve the above mentioned issue.