Thread: Not able to upload music into Nokia lumia 710

Not able to upload music into Nokia lumia 710

I have bought a Nokia lumia 710 recently and the problem that I am facing with the same is that I am just not able to upload music into Nokia lumia 710, I had tried transferring songs from my brothers phone to mine using Bluetooth, which later I found is not possible, after that I downloaded some mp3 songs via email as it was sent to me in an email but then it said that the format is not supported and so. I have tried downloading the music from the nokia site as well but then I have found that the Nokia lumia 710 is just not listed there, so now I am really running out of ideas and I want someone to help me out in uploading music into my phone.

Re: Not able to upload music into Nokia lumia 710

I have bought a Nokia lumia 710 recently and the problem that I am facing with the same is that I am just not able to upload music into Nokia lumia 710, I had tried transferring songs from my brothers phone to mine using Bluetooth, which later I found is not possible, after that I downloaded some mp3 songs via email as it was sent to me in an email but then it said that the format is not supported and so. I have tried downloading the music from the nokia site as well but then I have found that the Nokia lumia 710 is just not listed there, so now I am really running out of ideas and I want someone to help me out in uploading music into my phone.
    There are different ways for doing the same but then I think that a better option will be getting music from the official Zune software which you will have to install on your computer, you can try out the Mac equivalent as well. If you are not willing to use them then you can try to purchase/stream new music directly in to your phone from "Nokia music" and even the "Zune Marketplace". The other options for you are using some services like "Last.fm" or "Spotify" so as to stream music through different apps as well, if you just want to hear the music then you can internet link for listening to music but then with that won’t be able to save the file, just go through the options that I have suggested you and then let me know the one that you find the best.

Re: Not able to upload music into Nokia lumia 710

Yes you won’t be able to transfer music via Bluetooth to Nokia lumia 710 and you won’t be able to save music from internet explorer or e-mail as well. You should really check out the different options that has been suggested to you in the above post but then if you are still not satisfied with them then you can get an app called "free music downloader", this app will basically help you in saving music from the internet but then the problem here is that it won’t be appearing in the media library and you will be able to access the music from that app only, I think that it is the best option I have found so far, there are some other apps as well but then they all are appearing to be offering similar services and nothing different.