Thread: Recommended free applications for Nokia Lumia 800

Recommended free applications for Nokia Lumia 800

Hey guys I want some suggestions from you all on which are the best applications for my Nokia lumia 800 phone? Since windows phone platform is something new to me. I just switched from an android phone to the windows phone platform but I am quite confused as if how will this phone perform especially in terms of applications. There has been lots of questions been raised about that. Still I want to know what are your favorite apps and which app would you like to recommend me to have a try for the same. So that I can get some hand on it. I am sure there must be many lumia users over here and you all must have tried your hands on all the applications in the phone. So suggest me some few so that I can try my hands on it.

Re: Recommended free applications for Nokia Lumia 800

The current app that I am using right now is ‘Artist Info’ like whatever music or video that is playing in your phone then it will display all the information about the audio songs and also the music video being played in it. so that’s what I am saying here. I hope you did understand what I am trying to say here. apart from this other applications that I am using in my phone is whatsapp, Engadget and many more. So if you want then you can visit the marketplace and check out the applications from there you will find all the applications for your phone. you can download it from there. So do go ahead with the same. I hope I have answered out all the necessary questions of yours.

Hi this is one link where you can have a check about all the applications that are available. Most popular applications, top applications, staff picks and many more classifications are done over there from which you can download the application.

If you ask me which application do I use the most then there are many of them one of them is spotify apart from that I also use Engadget, iHeartRadio, WeeMee applications as well in my phone. For social networking whatsapp is the best option. I just love it and it’s a great thing. so I have laid down all the applications that I use in my phone. I am sure with this you would have got a better idea of which applications to use in your phone.

Three applications which I use the most in my phone here are some of them that I would like to notify
    - Parbeck
    - Contact Sender
    - Pocket Recorder
    Now why parbeck because I love it a lot especially for the social networking. Then Contact Sender because it helps in saving the copy pasted number and then using the same to send it to the different contact. Pocket Recorder simply for the music lovers it is really useful in vocal/sound/music note making with the help of which we can import the ringtones from the web. Still you need to check if all these applications are available in your windows market place or not. since many of the applications that I have specified are region based and I stay in UK. So people staying out side I cant guarantee if that apps will be available for your not.

An app which I use on the daily basis is the POYNT. Really a good app must check it out absolute number one in my recommendation. Besides that I also make it a point to make use of the Soundhound and Nokia Drive applications which can be used in this phone as well. so if you want then you can have a look at this recommendation as well. it will be a good choice for you but again as the above user said many applications are available depending upon the region that you stay in. I stay in U.S and make use of the following application. So I hope that’s pretty clear for you.

Here are the top 5 application’s that I prefer in my Smartphone and here are the list oif them
    1) Facebook
    2) Twitter
    3) Ebay
    4) Pulse
    5) Youtube
    So I have listed the 5 of them. However nothing much great to describe about all of them as it is a very famous applications and must be known to all of them. Apart from I also use Xbox live, a new app that has come up in the marketplace which is Social Camera 2.5 which allows you to upload video directly to the YouTube directly from the phone. talking about the games then there are angry birds and flight control both of them are free and will be available to you everywhere. So do get this app as well. that’s it from my side for you all.

Yes I am a big fan of games in this market place so here are some suggestions that I would like to give from my side here we go Basketball, Call of Carlos, Live runner, Save the roundy, Zombie madness Traffic race 3D, Angry birds uncovered, Air hockey and many more. I love all these games that I have suggested the main important thing is that they are free and can be enjoyed thoroughly while playing this game. So I have given up all the suggestions that I can give as of now. If you want more such games in your phone then you can visit the windows marketplace out there and check out all the games. You will get all the necessary information about all the games. That’s what you can do.