Thread: Do you delete books from your Ereader?

Do you delete books from your Ereader?

Hello friends I have a question for all the users who use Ereader. How often you delete the books from your Ereader. As I am planning to add new books in my Nook Ereader but there are already more than 100 Books in my Nook Ereader and some of them are the series. And I am planning to delete all of them. As I have many more series books which I would am willing to read now. So I would like to ask you’ll whether you delete your books or you just keep hundreds of books in your Ereader.

Re: Do you delete books from your Ereader?

I was also thinking the same thing thank you for starting this kind of thread. I don’t know about others but I do delete all the books as soon as I complete reading them. But yes there are some very interesting or you can say my favorite books I do keep them in my Ereader. As all those books which I keep have some unique thing in that like one of my book has good quotes which I love to read and remember so I have kept that book in my Ereader. And there are some books which has few good paragraphs which are extra-ordinary i keep such kind of books in my Ereader even after completing the whole book.

Even I do the same as the above user have mentioned that I also keep some books even after reading because I loved that book or that book as some good points or some good quotes in them. And other all books a delete it from the Ereader so that it does not overload or you can say heavy. But yes I always take a backup and keep it in 2-3 places so that if required I can get the old books back easily.

I never delete any books from my Ereader whether I read that book again or not. As I just think that Ereader is like my book library so I never delete any kind of books from it. And if I keep the entire book it won’t harm the Ereader but it would be helpful for us to check any book any time any where you want. And there is not matter of space in Ereader and I do show off that I have so many books with me and I can also read it if I found some interesting part of any book.

I almost read all the books which are available in library in my Ereader so I do delete the book as I read it. So now I also do it for all the books which I have at my place. As no need to keep all the books in the Ereader as if I need to refer any book again I do refer it at my place only. And about the unread books which I have not yet read but would be reading in future I have kept those books in both places Calibre and the reader. And I have also downloaded many more books from Amazon a week before only so I would be adding them also in my Ereader and also Calibre.