Thread: How to remove virus from mobile phone after installing an antivirus?

How to remove virus from mobile phone after installing an antivirus?

As we are concerned these days on mostly security as most of our phones get damaged due to the viruses which attack it. And so I am more concerned to the security of my mobile as its new and I do have memory card which is virus prone and make use of phone to access the net by means of PC. So I just installed an antivirus which I suppose is a good one and after installing antivirus, it has seen that my mobile phone seems to malfunction at times. So can you suggest some means in which I am able to get rid of this and have a a virus free mobile all the time. Please assist me in my case.

Re: How to remove virus from mobile phone after installing an antivirus?

I have some knowledge regarding this case and as per my knowledge, I mean to say that it depends upon what the virus scanner which defines as a virus. So see to it that as there may be a possibility that you may well have installed a legitimate application along with modified its settings so that you are able to permit to silently connect to the network. So after that make sure that you are able to connect with the internet and make sure regarding the settings which you make regarding the virus scanner.

I was also having same issues and I think the best advice I should say that you need to check in every single program you have installed, and then switch off the network access to anything you don't regularly make use of.In addition, you can also make use of a program like handy taskman so that you are able to see what is actually running on your phone.this will guarantee that you will be having less number of threats and which will ensure you less number of virus prone programs.

I have some information in this case which will be useful in your case and
    1. in this case you will require to install pirated software on your mobile. And so I will suggest that you install software only from reliable resources.
    2. Do not agree to any messages sent over blue tooth from someone you don’t know or if you are not expecting to receive one.
    3. offer training to personnel by making use of mobile phones / PDAs. People are not able to be held accountable to secure their information if they haven't been told the process.
    4. In addition to this, also see to it that the patch management for software on mobile devices should not be overlooked. It has also proved that this can frequently be simplified by integrating patching by means of syncing, or else patch management with the centralized inventory database.

If you are not able to get the virus off your cell phone with an antivirus program, you can also format your cell phone. In addition, flashing your cell phone will have the similar consequences as reformatting your system as well as will remove all of your saved information, so be certain to back up or record all your information. In addition to this , you will also require to check in your user manual to locate the directions to flash your cell phone model, in addition called a factory reset.

If you have a alternative of the CommWarrior virus, there is a manual fix that you are able to carry out so that you are able to clean your phone. Depending on your phone model, you need to make sure regarding the check of your user manual to locate out how to access and make use of the Application Manager, or else download a third party application manager tool. Afterwards, you need to open the list of running applications as well as choose the CommWarrior entry. Highlight the entry along with select to terminate and abandon the program. You can as well take away the blocked application by downloading a file explorer then removing any CommWarrior associated entries. There is in addition an antivirus program designed particularly for this virus that you are able to download along with run on your phone.

luckily, security products that are able to detect malicious code exist for a majority of mobile device operating systems. For smart phones in particular, real-time automatic as well as on-demand virus scan competence can defend files that are stored on the smart phone's file system, while the firewall should make use of protocol in addition to port filtering so that it is able to protect the data along with applications being transmitted. To make sure that devices are protected against latest threats, users should be able to download the most up-to-date virus protection updates when the device has access to a wireless connection.

I need to add some more regarding some best antivirus programs which will help in your way. So , it has came into view that the kaspersky antivirus personal is one of the antiviruses which is available for removing the cell phone virus such as cell phone virus 911. In addition you can also have look with the spy sweeper as ,it tends to be an award winning software that successfully as well as safely detects and removes Trojans from your mobile phones. The antivirus software is a pest patrol which guards your cell phone from the cell phone spyware as well as removes them. The most excellent means to remove Trojan is preventing it previous to it gets installed.

Hello guys, I have lot more to tell you regarding this topic,so you first of all need to Diagnose your Virus. There are as well some means in which you are able to manually remove viruses from cell phones, but you typically require to know the name of the virus that is plaguing your gadget. You might attempt searching online for the names of viruses that are identified to infect your phone device , or else viruses which cause the type of issues you are experiencing. If the problem persists you can turn with another way there is as well a procedure called "flashing" your cell phone which works the similar way as a computer format. This procedure will tend to delete all from your device, so make definite you have a record of your data previous to you perform this procedure. as well called a "factory reset" you are able to locate the steps to remove all the data from your cell phone in your user manual.