Thread: Which is best among Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700 and Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime

Which is best among Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700 and Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime

I am looking to buy a tablet and for that I will be going for either Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime or the Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700. The Infinity 700 is still not yet released in the market and so I am slightly confused whether to go with it or the other one? Both tablets specs seems worth it but I dont know which one performs better in comparision. Kindly suggest me which tablet to go with. Thanks

Re: Which is best among Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700 and Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime

The Transformer Pad Infinity gets most of the Transformer Prime's features. You should also know that it remains as one of the first Android tablets with Full HD. Its IPS display of 10.1'' screen is always good, and always boosts the brightness outside Super IPS function, therefore displays a good resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels. Its Tegra 3 SoC processor is clocked at 1.6 GHz, features 1GB of RAM and has 32 GB or 64 GB storage with a micro SD slot. The presence of an HDMI 1.4a output is a good point, while connectivity is provided by WiFi n, Bluetooth 3.0 and a GPS chip. You can consider buying this tablet for sure.

Re: Which is best among Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700 and Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime

In appearance, the Infinity 700 looks very similar to the Transformer Prime. It's just a little larger, and includes its connections on the left edge. Also, the back of the tablet has been reworked. The brushed aluminum used on the Prime seemed to have some problems with the WiFi reception and GPS positioning. That is why a plastic strip appeared on the top of the device, leaving antennas at good angle without any worries. If the Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700 weighs only 604g, the weight goes up to 1135g with the dock.

The Transformer Pad Infinity is a good tablet with Tegra 3 CPU and has the advantage of offering a Full HD screen with extra brightness when necessary, without sacrificing too much autonomy. It is also supplemented with a keyboard dock which is of good quality. We always appreciate the fine display, but we regret treatment on its back, while the back 8 MP camera sensor is convincing. Even though it was released just a few months ago, this tablet from Asus has still something to appeal, except those facing the new generation of SoC.